Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

They explain why I’m town here btw, in that game

Arctic uses May’s meta after this whole thing (#334)

tbh be honest,
I didn’t check what post 334 was
I’m just assuming you’re talking about the one where Arctic calls May on past meta before they “leveled up”

Okay no
We are talking about 2 different things

My point is not that “Arctic saying garfooled’s only towny posts were at sod is invalid”, it’s that in a wolf!Arctic + wolf!garfooled world, it would make sense for you to subtly push against a Gar wagon near EOD

2 Likes

But yes that’s a mood
I do project confidence as town

??? Okay, but are you still saying my timeline of events is wrong?

ok im laughing because i am not town in that
this is not a gotcha moment
dont kill me over this!
i was inquisitor
with a Baron as one of my targets
i was PRACTICALLY town

no idea
i didnt even see that post until now
i thought you were talking abouit a different May meta post

towny post

This is implying from tmk that you dont want them to flip wolf, confoosed
Honestly admitting to is is townie imo but like. In this small way is weird?

If they flip wolf its blatently good for us. Even if you get executed its still worth it in a 2v9.

Staying in line with the meta they have is townie; consistent behavoir. At the very least I dont think them not wanting to vote top wagon can be used as an argument.

W

GTH who are those two people? AKA: Can I have a read list?

Now that they have flipped, can i have your re-eval of the gamestate?

I love you may and I thnk youre town but please stop defending this point, I think you made it pretty clear

Abbi / Zug aren’t paired.

This entire voting is townie imo, after a town flip. As a wolf there’s no real need to do it.

Have you done it yet?

Can you do this now that its D2?

Honestly if this was all the content youve posted id just SR you for it. I think your SOD and everything before this was 100% townie so im going to keep by it; it just seems like filler, or needless justification of what exactly is going on, and continuous justification of something that doesn’t really need justified. Im going to stick to past luka’s line of thoghts and still have you at town read, just below arctic now(honestly forgot why I town read you, but I trust past luka.)

<3 im sorry.

27.1428571429% chance

I always hate asking [What if X flips town!] since imo it gives nearly no information, or at least very limited information and is normally just used to defend other people, usually wolves. I dont have any thoughts if they flip town therefor, other than probably looking at the people who jumped on the wagon + abbi good.

Ignore wind being here, honestly forgot this last question existed
Arctic, Garfooled, Lol(At the time of this being posted)

Nope, from my POV(As of writing this, from this point it was probabably lol as my top scum) I dont like Zugs D2 posts(I haven’t re-evaled them alot), and I dont like Garfoolds slot at all.
I liked 4/5 of these questions tho, they all brought town progression.

Mostly agree with this except abbi, given I 100% TR them just from ther eposts so far. Also townie readlists from EOD and knowing the flip.

Why not answer this?

Asking these questions in general is townie, but easily fakable.

Sure, but why not second looks at other slots? Kinda confused why you named us two in specific. I would like people ISOing me though if you haven’t already done so, and arctic I would also like since they’re obv town from my pov.

1 Like

(for “ok i’m laughing”)

1 Like

:joy:

I mean you’re not wrong
but why
that was the sussiest post

(this is why I can’t convince anyone of my reads :sob: )

1 Like

if you were scum you wouldn’t be laughing

i will take luka 10000000% more seriously because they have the cat picture now

1 Like

maybe you should do that zug
people might trust your reads more
that laughing welf
is amazing
but is it trustworthy?

1 Like

what is that

conform