Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

towny post

This is implying from tmk that you dont want them to flip wolf, confoosed
Honestly admitting to is is townie imo but like. In this small way is weird?

If they flip wolf its blatently good for us. Even if you get executed its still worth it in a 2v9.

Staying in line with the meta they have is townie; consistent behavoir. At the very least I dont think them not wanting to vote top wagon can be used as an argument.

W

GTH who are those two people? AKA: Can I have a read list?

Now that they have flipped, can i have your re-eval of the gamestate?

I love you may and I thnk youre town but please stop defending this point, I think you made it pretty clear

Abbi / Zug aren’t paired.

This entire voting is townie imo, after a town flip. As a wolf there’s no real need to do it.

Have you done it yet?

Can you do this now that its D2?

Honestly if this was all the content youve posted id just SR you for it. I think your SOD and everything before this was 100% townie so im going to keep by it; it just seems like filler, or needless justification of what exactly is going on, and continuous justification of something that doesn’t really need justified. Im going to stick to past luka’s line of thoghts and still have you at town read, just below arctic now(honestly forgot why I town read you, but I trust past luka.)

<3 im sorry.

27.1428571429% chance

I always hate asking [What if X flips town!] since imo it gives nearly no information, or at least very limited information and is normally just used to defend other people, usually wolves. I dont have any thoughts if they flip town therefor, other than probably looking at the people who jumped on the wagon + abbi good.

Ignore wind being here, honestly forgot this last question existed
Arctic, Garfooled, Lol(At the time of this being posted)

Nope, from my POV(As of writing this, from this point it was probabably lol as my top scum) I dont like Zugs D2 posts(I haven’t re-evaled them alot), and I dont like Garfoolds slot at all.
I liked 4/5 of these questions tho, they all brought town progression.

Mostly agree with this except abbi, given I 100% TR them just from ther eposts so far. Also townie readlists from EOD and knowing the flip.

Why not answer this?

Asking these questions in general is townie, but easily fakable.

Sure, but why not second looks at other slots? Kinda confused why you named us two in specific. I would like people ISOing me though if you haven’t already done so, and arctic I would also like since they’re obv town from my pov.

1 Like

(for “ok i’m laughing”)

1 Like

:joy:

I mean you’re not wrong
but why
that was the sussiest post

(this is why I can’t convince anyone of my reads :sob: )

1 Like

if you were scum you wouldn’t be laughing

i will take luka 10000000% more seriously because they have the cat picture now

1 Like

maybe you should do that zug
people might trust your reads more
that laughing welf
is amazing
but is it trustworthy?

1 Like

what is that

conform
become
cat

oh

it’s not about trusting me tho ngl
like I could be conf here and I would probably still fail at having thread sway (it’s happened before)

1 Like

ok yeah i
why would you be nervous
towncase yourself next day
at least we got a wolf

I am to be nervous
because guava flipped town
still made me look bad right?
but yeah
more reason to be nervous than you
because town flip bad
wolf flip good

No, silly, I don’t wanna be misexecuted.

I’m sleepy (brain hasn’t been online tonight so I haven’t done a full re-eval)

No

Maybe (depends) (gotta do my rereading)

I was defensive cause I’ve been misexecuted in this exact way before: sounding partnered with random people cause I treat them like I did Quava. Like. Many many times.

Cause if Quava’s town, which she is, then there wasn’t a wolf in hte day’s most focused target, and I think you and Arctic were in positions where you could’ve nudged the game that way. If Quava were wolf, I think you two specifically were in great position to push over, like, Gar instead.

It’d still be a net benefit overall, but I’d be unhappy with it. I don’t like being misexecuted. Makes me feel bad. And towncasing myself never works

Didnt you call Guav scummy

Why

Can you point out a few posts from all 3 of us that felt townie / were townie?

Abbi always hammers to be clear. The only times ive been killed on d1 were when abbi hammered me.

Arctic is clear from being enc.

Thats fair. Im just weak to it

Hope things are okay

I literally think the exact oposite(well, not exact, but more scummy than townie)

I do not believe it is

Why

Im going to respond to it and say that, no matter what, lol is town for that post. No scum ever says that.

I still dont think its abbi and lol just due to the post above(not the claim, I just dnt think scum ever makes it). That leaves Psyx / Wind / Gar, id be fine for going with any of them. Add you as well, simply because youre not exuding townie(arguably by highest town lean tho).

Dont lol

Why

Why

Im going to review caits legacy for this exact reason. Id lean towards PR kill simply cuz her only reads iirc were at SOD, but yeah.

Townie mindset, shows thinking about the game

Same thing as above
In addition I do think its actively weird
VOTE: Garfooled

That never came up D1, what makes it finally understanding the game

GIVE ME ONE I WANNA TAKE ONE GIVEM E GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME

i already explain my whole thing
i didnt mean
whole game
i meant just that mechanic

1 Like

Nah I called Guava towny at the start of the day but slowly became less and less confident in it over time cause everyone else disagreed. Which is a skill issue on my part

1 Like

Relatable sobbing. Ive had TRs I was fully confident in but only hesitated since a better player was calling them evil and they turned out to be scum cri

1 Like

Just think thats a weird post lol