Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I am too close to the screen right now. It’s like a Magic Eye illusion. I need to ascend higher I need to step further from the reality so I can understand the broader patterns

1 Like

may try not to be towny challenge: impossible

1 Like

There is… a wolf. If I cannot visualise a pair in wolf chat last night deciding on a kill. Who can I visualise. They have to have the conversation.

i think I should read olivest to compare

It really wasn’t that great everybody just thought I was hyperpolarised so I got away with it. But you should read it

may: “i can’t make good posts as wolf”

also may:

(this isn’t that towny tbf but it’s funny)

That was Jaiden

oh
ngl I was never able to tell you apart and have associated all actions from that account with you

It sounds a lot like me I read it and was initially like “wait why was I posting in the middle threre I was at a tournament” and then I remembered that I didn’t post and it was her

1 Like

It was all her up until I posted tournament results and it was mostly me afterward. If it’s not capitalised it’s almost certainly her

1 Like

Its how im roughly treating every slot this game. Im taking libertys in SRing / SLing people simply because this entire table is townie.

It is not for me, im sorry. If it helps I tend to value meaningful thread contribution more. Its why PsyX is suddenly town as opposed to D1 when they were obv scum. I cannot see thread contribution youve brought, nor a moment where I go like “wow thats obvious town”

More as though if your only posts are self meta it’s normally scummy

Not sure and no offense idt I want to check

Do you still tihnk may is evil?

Im fine with any of these votes from a wolf POV opens up a natural progression to somebody else later, or ap rogression appearing natural

ima go eat food bye

wish there was a ultra like thing where you could like posts and then you could go into a thing where you can reread posts that you gave a like to would really help me in this wretched forum

1 Like

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

sista got an irl skull emoji :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

(there is, sorta)

1 Like

1 Like

VOTE: Arctic

I believe town would use the two NUF games I listed in #1960 (one towngame, one wolfgame) for best/most fair comparison.

Instead they chose the MU game (even if it was more recent) where I subbed out before D1 ended.

For someone who is not very familiar with me (and bound to get my meta wrong), their motive of choosing to metaread me — instead of, yanno, reading what I’ve actually done or said in this game — is questionable.

feels fake to me

u the goat for this one i apologize for calling you a bozo

1 Like