Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

he’s too self aware man he’s talking about timing and voting a shrugyeet this guy is not town to me

First May, now you :smiling_face_with_tear: :ok_hand: :joy:

80z2il

3 Likes

ok atp I can’t ask more without outing it, and Abbi has seemed to answer “no she doesn’t”

so
Psyx is probably town for saying “I had a lightbulb moment”. It’s not wording that comes naturally unless you either:

a) use it frequently (she doesn’t)
or
b) actually had a lightbulb moment (and are therefore town)

I initially said it would be scummy to not have said it, so that she wouldn’t lie about not doing it.

yeah idk maybe im underestimating the wolf play but garfooled seems like an easy townie he is not awkward in the slightest and just feels like a slighly underwhelming villager

Hey guys I lost the perpetual mylo game

Abbi hammered town b2b(ily) and town self voted putting them in hammer range on d2

i’ll give zug today this man started talking to himself i can relate to that a little

VOTE: Arctic

this blud gotta go he’s way too underwhelming and not in the towny style :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

i dont understand what this means but i slightly agree

Abbi was the last vote on town back to back and a town self voted putting them to l-1

My reads were horrible that game tho(I voted only town except a single vote at sod)

you voted scum once and that’s better than not voting scum at all

next time vote a wolf 2 times :muscle:

1 Like

I buy it. Garfooled’s ISO is pretty much “if this is wolf I’m surprised their wolfbuddy didn’t bus them on D1”.

This feels like Mountainous Arson all over again when you townread Cinderella despite everyone else thinking they openwolfing/obvwolf.

Bruh I’ve explained Cinderella Luke 500 times bruhhhhhh.

Schweppes said something in a game and than had like 100% accuracy and it changed my approach to mafia and it was like equivalently “mafia play to stay alive. No $%#!. There’s no sense of like value for one’s life in this player.”

if i got a penny for every time i didnt vote a wolf at all then i could probably go and buy mc donalds

1 Like

The sad thing is how right I am

I also outed a wolf D1 and was subsequently ignored

In 5 posts

Btw

Like I’ve done

4 games in a row

no ur wrong the towniest post is may saying some guys posts put weird shapes in their hard i forgot exactly what it was but that shit went way too hard

1 Like

*head

To be fair nge was obvious I just. Didnt trust myself to vote him

Ye tho, you def did way way better than me that game lol