Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

and the number 1 is a guy called boob1. everyone loves that guy but he is so wolfy

3 Likes

I get pushed and miskilled exclusively when I’m being a correctboy rightboy all the time. This is false but I like to believe it

1 Like

does this meean your reads sucks?

1 Like

Hey chat remember that game “FLICKER” in which I had all of the wolves from D3 and was listing them out in a bullet point for you and them everybody hammered Jaiden (who they thought I was partnered with) and then me

Probaby

2 Likes

And by everybody I mean it was mostly Zorvo and Guillo (town) so I can’t really blame all of people for that. I cannot really blame the others.

Honesrly Flicker was my peak. We will never see a May game more May game than that

tysm

Anyway to progress this agme I need to write cases, that’s where progression is. That’s how I move forward in the video game. But I am so so dizzy nya

ok I have went through Abbi’s ISO writing the wolfcase… and in the process started TRing her

1 Like

Lmaooo
Abbi complimented me today, so she cant die anymore

1 Like

got a little lazy at the end due to this but here is the wolfcase

Summary

Generally, having inconsistent reads is a wolftell, and at best is NAI if you want to use TWTBAW. This read feels TMIy.

Arctic expressed a towny depth of thought, and yet Abbi dismisses that and just calls it hedging. It’s easy for scum to give some exaggerated opinion, and if called out on it later they can easily say “oh I was exaggerating because hedging is bad”.

You’d think that after calling someone out for hedginess, she’d at least not hedge herself. But no.

TMI moments…

More TMI…

and the towny posts:

Summary
1 Like

(i also got a bit lazy with this tbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbh)

Zug. You have been given a gun. Shoot someone now. First instinct don’t think about it too hard

gar

2 Likes

Thank you

oh also I read some of the sorc17er and while I think May does have some pretty towny posts there, there isn’t as much town mindset in that game

1 Like

so I think he’s probably town

1 Like