Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

There isn’t much of anything that game. I was doing an impression of bad at game town mess May and it worked. Hated that it worked

I think that Gar might be town

where I’m at (towniest to scummiest, tiers unsorted):

Arctic
Lol

May

Luka
Psyx

Abbi

Wind
Gar

(wind/gar are there mainly due to poe tho lol)

Do you think Wind/Gar together is ever plausibly The Scumteam?

I haven’t taken a deep look at wind, nor gar’s interactions with wind, but maybe

hi
sorry for afkness
my social life is returning… it’s crazy

1 Like

Agree

@PrincessAbigail you could learn from them

Well it worked (got you trd)

This entire post reads good to me tbh. I know its needless defense but regardless; it feels like abbi genuinly believes she doesnt kill cait here.

I dont tihnk so. Abbi is always the kill there imo were that to be the case. I still need to read caits legacy TwT

Lmao same

Kinda what Ill always say but sure. Re-eval me, I dont think anything is going to change. Also I like people ISOing me, shows that they read my posts and my thoughts arevalid TwT

Im not great at explaining super well but(presuming this is d1) I thought your posts were wolfy since tmk youre a good player. Ive read the FOL nominations thread specifically, and tmk you were the one they sent to MU. I dont think town would do what you were doing without an agenda(which you clearly did have), and town having an agenda is rarer than wolves. Wolves meanwhile would do it to get town read, especially a player as experienced / good as you.

Yes

Entire post is townie.

Can I know why for the latter? Garfooled is my best push rn. I see reasons to think he’s good but it mostly sums up to vibes, id like to know a few townie posts(that I agree with).

Im hurt

Sure, but at the same time it prevents coming out late game. Id much rather have a toggleable IC that wolves are unaware of than more information here.

Yes

Oh okay thats good <3

But im not your faovrite sobbing

no lol

You re-eval all the time wdym

Lol why? That post was one of the townier posts they have in there ISO, but they’re by no means locked town. Pocket attempt spotted.

Fix it

How can one mortal be so wrong
Can you explain zug?

Same tbh

Townie post

1 Like

can’t help you with that, the vibes are simply immaculate posts are not necesary in this scenario

1 Like

that’s why the last line says it’s not because they started suspecting me, I thought that post was mostly fine, except for the one part I called out earlier

1 Like

That’s unlucky given that you can literally… see it happen

I don’t really understand why you’ve moved me down
For claiming to do something that I did in fact do on day 1? For explaining why I can see that there is wolf motivation to do what lol is doing, even though I do actually believe he’s town for it? Why is this wolfy?

why

zugzwang insane arc

I would absolutely do all of this if I was a wolf with garfooled

However you’re right that if we were wolves together I would have educated them on how the mech in this game works

2 Likes

I’ve never once claimed I’m not a hypocrite :p

?

sheep them
reading enders game btw so ill be inactive

I wouldn’t Lol was hella push able

Outing it when he was not on the block is so much better because if he was getting run up when he outted it people like Zug and Arctic would be like this isn’t real kill kill kill

1 Like

Yes

Yes because I have skill issue but also no depending on who it is lol

1 Like

This is towny tonally that’s why