Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

No cause I’m no longer confident

I am not compelled to town read you. Ergo as far as I’m concerned you’re scum

The end.

Oh.

No.

I liked the games where you subbed out because it meant I got a small sample and didn’t have the dredge through an entire games worth of posts

This… does not make any sense
I am not familiar with your meta, so I chose to become more familiar with your meta by asking you for games to read
I’ve read what you said in this game but I wanted to see if you were capable of making posts like here as a wolf, which I think you are

is this a serious read?

if you think i was trying to push lol then you were not reading my posts properly

1 Like

Votecount as of P#2124

Garfooled (2): Luka, WindwardAway
Psyx (2): May, Arctic
Arctic (2): Psyx, lol

Not Voting (3): Garfooled, Zugzwang, PrincessAbigail

what happened to your prior reasons

Well frankly I don’t think you were trying to do much of anything which is my main problem with you right now

Every stance you have is middling every thing you talk about is middling.

I read something from a very good player once about how mafia is very simple

If someone is trying to convince you someone is town that’s towny

If someone is trying to convince you someone is scum that’s towny unless the person they are pushing is towny than that’s scummy

If someone is trying to imply something without convincing you of it that’s scummy

How does this apply here

Mainly because every thing I recall from you this game is that last point. You SAY you weren’t trying to push Lol she your right you weren’t trying to push him but what you did was worded posts in a way to make him look like a wolf without SAYING he was a wolf and Arctic that’s fucking wolfy shit

That’s fair, but if it were me I’d choose samples that exclude as much external variable as possible (ie site meta clash, familiarity with players).

I’m not saying you can’t check someone’s past games for their wolfrange, but my problem with your metacase is that you got my meta completely wrong and used that to wolfread me. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

It’s day 2 they no longer hold up especially when the main one (driving the game forward) has ceased to exist. Your not doing that anymore. Now I don’t want to push you because you are apparently busy and I refuse to push you for an activity based read like that if your busy but I also can’t continue to town read you for something so weak that also just no longer applies

I force a town core D1 some of them prove themselves towny and I never rescind my read

Some I reeval

D2 is when I cement the core it’s the day where things change the most.

1 Like

This actually makes sense, thanks

1 Like

read my post

The intention of my post was to explain why I didn’t think zug was wolfy for pushing lol, because I can see why a villager would think lol was wolfy for his claim, but I very clearly state that I think lol is a villager. You are heavily misinterpreting my actions or not reading me in good faith

2 Likes

I have read it

describe your town and wolf meta to me then

I’m still flipflopping on zug
Cause Arctic is right, Zug’s reaction to lol’s claim isn’t actually wolfy
But Zug is still in the list of “least towny players in the game” so idk

I disagree, I think he’s my top town and I’m confused as to how people don’t see what I’m seeing

• The way he handled pressure (specifically from May and Abbi, read as though he’s genuinely trying to gauge the alignments of those suspecting him rather than trying to defend himself)
  • The push on Psyx for the wording was mega towny and felt believable given how long he kept it up for
  • Being hesitant to vote guava (a villager) despite the only other alternative at eod being himself
  • Handling of Garfooled today wrt the slip
  • The read on lol/gar being w/w for the pfp change thing (lmao)

This:

I also just townread the random stream of consciousness / insane posting they’ve done several times this game, and I’m not sure they would be comfortable doing this as well as openwolfing in what they’re claiming would be their first wolf rand in 3 years

2 Likes

Tbf I never fully backread D1 but that post on Psyx is pretty good

Not sure whether to give credit to the Abbi post cause that’s the sort of post that I’d make as a wolf, but yeah you have a point about the wagons yesterday too, I did consider that earlier

Why are there such split opinions on Garfooled, though? Seems like people either strongly TR them or strongly SR them, and tbh the people who TR them seem to have better reasons while the people SRing them are like me, mostly going “yeah this is poe because there’s not enough there” which I’ll admit is kinda unfair.

But in that case we’d have at least one, if not two, pretty good wolves.

For some reason I still don’t have much of an opinion either way on May and I should probably read their posts to make a call