Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

all non-binary people into towncore NOW

2 Likes

also my ass missed entirety of d2 and im not reading that shit

You fuckers KILLED guava

Even though I said they were TOWNY. Wolf agenda

A gender. Whatever

and guess what guava flipped? town. it was for science to confirm the theory. sacrifices had to be maed

2 Likes

okay well now I don’t think psyx just responds to my gamestate read with “i’m speechless” and the skill issue gif knowing full well it’s correct if they are a wolf

VOTE: May

it’s you

1 Like

Anyway my first decree as nonbinary king is everyone be really nice to me all the tim- Arcy

5 Likes

anyway i think best move is to kill zug since the dead and confirmed villagers hate him if wrong regroup if correct check for partners my bet’s on arctic but i dont know much else and dont care to preflip people

if it’s not zug i don’t know who to go for it’s up to you maybe you should kill gar after all even though i think he is a villager the dead poeple didnt like him it is entirely not my job since i should be dead n2 and if im not i know what to do

:expressionless:

I think my best guess at hte moment would be a between Zug/Windward, but I do keep bouncing back and forth between who it is. I just woke up today. I agree Psy is townier hi Psy how are you. Arctic arctic arctic arctic. Thanks for reading my post everyone

winds getting some scrutiny from people even today so maybe they just fell off i see zug has them in the shit tier i put maybe too much weight on caitlin townreading them cuz i know wolves like to kill the people who townread them somtimes

ngl i thought your vote on me was a joke

Nah you just made a post that set ping alarms off in my mind and brain

Windward’s behaviour this game has been very. Like. Blocky. Macro towny actions but not micro ones. And there’s a lot of “why would a wolf do This Thing” but not “why would a wolf make This Post” and it is strange strange strange

which one
you’re not seriously telling me it was the “(so yes I will)” post was it

i could still kill garfooled because his posts are starting to annoy me now and cait had him pretty low and i townread everyone else she had low

this is how low my standards are now

are you done isoing wind?
and if so what’s your conclusion