Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

High ups and down vs stable, huh :thinking:

I’ll note that down

1 Like

and the distraught wasnt really feigned either-I had 0 clue what to do given everybody was so townie
I was very very very much struggling to make up scum reads

1 Like

poor wittle arcy

9 Likes

The problem with that take is that I feel it’s highly dependent on the player in question

Cause some people are very dramatic as scum and mimic flipflopping like town

And others are just… nothing fazes them, even when they’re town lmao

1 Like

@Psyx how much reading did you actually do before today

Ah, I didn’t mean “emotions”

I mean town/wolf-ness

1 Like

the hat infection

9 Likes

I only ISO-ed Zug last night but then they got NK-ed, so :skull:

I don’t know how people can feel good about voting in lylo without even backreading

If you’re concerned about winrate then uh. that might be a good place to start :skull:

2 Likes

Take AMQ as an example and take F3s to thirty seconds.

1 Like

if a wolf flips I usually ISO them for interactions. Pretty much it tho

2 Likes

Like the answer is always there. that’s the thing with these games, and it’s the only reason i play, if I didn’t think games were ever solvable (note: this is different to winnable) and shit was just random then I wouldn’t care. but there’s tons of things to read into at the end of the game that can give you the right answer if you’re willing to put the time in

I’ve been massively wrong in tons of games, the entire time even, and this one was no different up until now, and yet every time I’m alive in f3 lylo I go back and read everything and I’ve always found the wolf

I don’t think I’m particularly good at this game, I just make sure to do due diligence, and I make sure to pay attention to people’s metas. I gave you indication of why your reason to townread Luka was wrong - that is abigail’s meta being to distance and do completely unnecessary theatre with wolf partners, and this was the first step in coming out of your tunnel on me but I don’t think you even entertained the idea

I saw you say that you were biased against me because I made the read that people who were lost/confused were town, but that read was correct (at the time it was made), and I did feel this in how you were treating me this game. but people saying things that you disagree with or don’t like doesn’t make them mafia, and if you want to maintain an objective outlook it’s important that you recognize stuff like this

6 Likes

gg i was elizathepsycho

2 Likes

gg i was Youbutworse

3 Likes

GG I was a little bit mad online

6 Likes

May was so helpless and frail in soec chat after you guys killed her

5 Likes

I am accused of having “wolfy EoDs” all the time. I don’t know what even constitutes a wolfy EoD

5 Likes

5 Likes

being wolfy at EOD

5 Likes

gg i was wolfy EOD

6 Likes