Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

real

where wolf chat

Its not going to be opened

1 Like

There are screenshots from this game that make me look Very good. It’s deceptive but if you crop my iso

4 Likes

when you wolfread everyone in the game at one point you were right somewhere

4 Likes

May town read every single town

3 Likes

[and here is my fundamental mistake, assuming the wolfteam had to be a certain Difficulty Level and for every towncore wolf there is a wolf in PoE, a bad habit of mine. I like to see the symmetry in all things, even those which do not have symmetry]

1 Like

Wait htis is the thread I can just quote

LAST TIME YOU DID THIS ON COD2 AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE WAZZA’S ALT

3 Likes

May town read every single

Like I had locktowned every townie at one point or another and it’s easy for me to go back and say “why did I forget Zug was clear why did I forget Psyx was clear” but I did pretty much the same for Luka and Abi. And I failed to have Luka in spec chat because I was comparing too hard to Owl House and just couldn’t conceive of that being the same wolf. I should know more than anyone that sometimes people have off games

2 Likes

litearlly 1984

I think a lot of it was also being rusty and failing to recognise the positions that wolves usually end up in. Like… the second-or-third-most townread person who gives reads that occasionally run counter to town and are right but who doesn’t really influence the wagon state. That’s the wolf position! That’s where wolves go! But my reads were pretty surface-level and I didn’t really progress out of the early stages of the game, despite the fact that there was enough material to do so, absolutely there was. The fact that I kept drifting toward voting Abi and suspecting Luka was evidence enough that it wasn’t the wolves being unfindable. I just… haven’t properly been town in a while, and so I lacked the ability to take those instincts and forge them into something useful. The last time I lived past D2 as town was PAYOR in May, and that game was solved on mech, so I didn’t end up doing the later-game-solving shit I failed to do here as well. TLDR I had a skill isuse

1 Like

New bio just dropped

4 Likes

yeah it was rough ngl

Even for abigail’s past wolf games this was way better than anything i’ve seen from her before

But the same applied to psyx so it didn’t really matter to me after f5

3 Likes

i cant believe may is the patron saint of “i had a dream i was executed d2, i think it’s a prophecy”

2 Likes

ELIZA THANK YOU AGAIN FOR REPLACING
++++++respect

1 Like

I TR Wind and Zug at the time
And you were the only other wagon
I didn’t think to make new one at the time

(why didn’t i? AAAA)

it was my bad May
i was part to blame