Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

How you just gonna say what I want to say 10x better than me…

I wish I was good with words…

Abbi is imo just obvtown and shouldn’t be voted imo

To use a move she would do in her protection, I rather get voted out above Abigail then because I’m entirely sure we are TvT and we are both in the PoE

And maybe if I flip green ppl know they can trust Abigail

1 Like

Like, ppl are giving Psyx praise now for towncasing me but so did Abigail earlier

1 Like

Are they?

Honestly probably I think my perception of this game is excessively skewed honestly killing me d1 probably isn’t a bad play since I think my flip opens the game up a bit given my stance and place in this game so far

I also don’t think it’s AI at all that she doesn’t use the tell as much anymore

She also has already mentioned it like 1000 times this game so why not more lmao

Uhh that’s really hard for me but yeah give me a sec

1 Like

Luka is a bit odd because iirc he complained about being annoyed over rolling town yet he posts wallpost after wallpost

The words don’t align with motivation

Unsure what to rlly say on it but I love Windy’s more recent posting and I’m p sure she is town now

I wasn’t aware Abbi was still consensus PoE but then again I haven’t been paying very close attention to this game

She’s a pretty solid townread for me already and I think both she and Psyx made reasonable towncases on you

No idea what I said to change your mind, but thanks :joy_cat:

I think it helps that your newer posts all are very content heavy, whereas when I scumread you over 24h ago this wasn’t rlly the case yet (imo) - and your content is just good

1 Like

Imo it’s more likely towny because he could use it as an excuse to post less as scum and slip under the radar

Hm well she’s one of the tied for topwagon so I consider that consensus PoE

You, me, Abbi and Psyx should form a towncore fr

Hm good point

Zugzwang & Lol were rlly funny earlier in the chat but I think I wanna vote one of those 2 slots

I don’t like Zug’s Abbi push at all and Lol just, isn’t townie lol

As for Garfooled; imo you raise some rlly good points on Garfooled so I could technically consider voting her too. Especially since she’s just still sitting on me smh Gar

Oh heck, you’re right lol

WindwardAway (2): lol, guavagudetama
guavagudetama (2): PrincessAbigail, Arctic
lol (2): Caitlin, Luka
PrincessAbigail (2): Zugzwang, May
Caitlin (1): Garfooled
Garfooled (1): WindwardAway

Not Voting (1): Psyx

Not sure what to make of that cause it’s not me and it is very unlikely to be Abbi
I’m ok with throwing Guava and lol in as our wagon options but I’m still a bit iffy on both of them. Since we’re on this topic, I’ll say that I searched lol’s ISO for towntells and didn’t find any.

Guava I’m fineish with

But I prefer Lol