May
Guava

Garfooled

Luka
Zug
Lol
Mafia

Gaps are intentional

I had this (unvoiced) theory earlier that it was 2 of Gar/guava/lol but I honestly can’t tell you where i got that impression from
lol has a couple things that lead me into association reads but I can’t say for sure unless he flips scum
Gar has a lot of fluffposts but it’s not unusual for them, I just don’t know what to do with that
And guava is just self-presing on me but I don’t think his pushes today have been particularly great

1 Like

Caveat is that I wasn’t looking at Zug whatsoever when I thought that. Idk though, I don’t think they’ve been terribly wolfy, I just don’t like the Abbi push because I think she’s obvtowning, but idk how much experience Zug has with her and I also think it’s not the easiest push to make.

It’s very possible

One of my main reservations with Guava tho is that I could see you/Guava just being TvT and wrong on each other

Oh yeah, I could definitely see that too, I don’t really have a strong read on them.

Fair enough. I liked Zug before that too, I just was kinda re-evalling and wasn’t sure why I trusted Zug and did remember not liking their Abbi push so I figured maybe they are mafia and I was just wrong on them beign town

VOTE: lol

Moving here now that I’ve actually given my reads.

I honestly get it voting me out cause my own scumreads is basically me not townreading the slot rather than scumreading

don’t mind it just keep my POE in mind, if i was less confident i would probably try solving more and appear townier.
this might be an ego or hubris thing but this game feels kinda easy to me so if u want to give me a chance wait for d2-d3 and im either bang on and pogging or my reads suck and i’ll end up revealing more about my alignment

In quote

1 Like

Lol’s iso is a whole lot of nothing, and he has this list of guava/Zug/me iirc where he said there have to be two scum in there and never explained why

I think he voted me earlier with no explanation? I know he voted Zug in that post and then voted me and said because someone asked nicely (couldn’t find who it was or if he was joking). Note that he never touched guava, out of the three of those names he listed.

like realistically the only person i can see pushing down the poe to make it wider is psyx but i dont feel like doing that and beyond that a lot o f my townreads are super confident for the most part :man_shrugging: dont see what there is to solve game is over go home

My tiers are

Town Core.

Scum.

2 Likes

If I tell you that I am definitely town, and you choose to believe me, that only leaves guava and Zug. Isn’t that problematic?

Your PoE was Windy/Guava/Zug right?

why would being 2/2 be problematic

1 Like

Because I have a feeling they’re not both scum

Lol if you’re so sure on everyone then why is for example Luka town

Hedging your bets

Like playing both sides of an argument starting with a read but ending up middling never really drawing a conclusion

Usually by manipulating people’s thoughts in a certain direction than being like but in the other hand they could be…

the reads slap, thought process is unhinged, is spamming the thread while being somewhat a begginer, openly admits doing it for the clout of being considered the best player of the year so wants to carry town somewhere. seems pretty obvious town to me

Aren’t Luka’s reads bad from your PoE

Doesn’t he sus you & me and you think I’m town