Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Interesting, ok

I’m out here playing checkers

1 Like

Yeah but I’m more after your thought process than your accuracy

Aw rip :(

You know i’m not gonna let you die before me right?

when the game is towny u look into players who are lowposting or not bringing much to the table. the 3 people i have in poe either have very sporadic appearances or only started playing now. not hard to figure out why i have you all pinned down rn and why i townread the top 4 posters super hard

1 Like

Well I wanna die before you smh

if i accept what psyx said about cait then this + may is my poe

1 Like

This is why I kinda SR you too yea lol

You just have done the least townie things

1 Like

my point here is hard to have a thought process about day 4 when its currently day 1

@May can you explain why you scumread luka earlier

maybe towny?

I lost my place in thread because FoL logged me out so I couldn’t reply and I thought day was over because I couldn’t reply and then I scrolled all the way to the bottom I’m so mad

Anyway good meowning

1 Like

Good meowning

3 Likes

Fuck, I wanted to not go over 100 posts today but I obviously will at EoD so I might as well continue to post :skull: can’t believe that in the first FM game i played i only posted like 200 times in 4 days.

I’m only popping in sporadically because I’ve decided I don’t need to threadcamp the entire day.

1 Like

The last thing you did was place your vote on me iirc

when the game is towny i look into players who are the most capable at wolfing which is kind of why i think may is a wolf again among other things but i want her to answer my question before i elaborate

3 Likes

how did you think the day could be over? you thought someone got hammered?

i feel like youre overthinking it lmao find the slacker first then the hidden wolf if there is one