Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I agree with this actually
I’m just not sure I believe guava actually thought they’d been hammered in the first place, but I guess that’s another matter

Hey, @Arctic, what’s your read on Garfooled?

Oh I wasn’t intentionally doing those as towntells. I just meant I was purposely being cagey about my reads because I wanted to keep the discussion for later so as not to influence it.

1 Like

Going through Guava’s ISO, they feel legit stuck/frozen. All their posts are just replies to their posts during the first half of D1 with no new observations/topics/insights.

Like, if they couldn’t catch up to the thread or were too busy to analyze/make reads, they could’ve at least interacted with me — someone who defended them, no?

The way they treated Windward (voting them as “punishment” in #683/#702 and dropping them all the way down to SL in #722 without even bothering to interact or question them) feels like they’re not actually interested in reading Wind and just pushing someone who’s not pushing back.

1 Like

guavagudetama (2): PrincessAbigail, Arctic
lol (2): Luka, WindwardAway
Zugzwang (2): Caitlin, lol
WindwardAway (1): guavagudetama
Caitlin (1): Garfooled
PrincessAbigail (1): May

Not Voting (2): Psyx, Zugzwang

I guess it’s because it’s a small game but we’ve had so many three-way ties today

VOTE: guavagudetama

2 Likes

We can have up to a 5-way tie. That’s possible. VOTE: windwardaway

1 Like

God fucking damnit

If you vote Caitlin we’ll have The Funny

Lel

1 Like

Anyway I’ll prob move back to guava closer to EoD, still kinda null on lol but I did like a couple of his replies earlier when we were realtiming.

I’m in a pissy mood and I haven’t eaten dinner yet so I’m gonna charge my phone (yes I’m one of those horrible phone posters) and eat and come back for eod.

1 Like

No way I’m voting my top TL even if it’s for the joke of the century lol

2 Likes

Big Funny but missed opportunity :(

1 Like

It’ll never live up to the game I played where we had like a 10-way tie at one point during D1

2 Likes

If it wasn’t a few hours before EOD I would’ve been tempted ngl

you are misunderstanding then, I don’t expect you to have unchanging reads, I can easily see what you’ve done coming from town you, but I just think the way you manoeuvred around the thread with those reads felt strange

1 Like

Anyway, off to bed now. Good night!

(Pls don’t yeet my townlean/upper nulls while I’m gone ( ;´꒳`;))

1 Like

I am strange

1 Like

VOTE: Garfooled
I wont be here for EOD either. Maybe. Idk. depends.

1 Like

Actually before I go cook ill do this

VOTE: guava