Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

You do know I used to literally gaslight myself into htinking I was town and that’s how I’d wolf

1 Like

I had to stop doing it because it made me start questioning my alignment when I was actually town, like “am I hallucinating my rolecard” style. But I used to be capable of that. I used to

2 Likes

Ok yeah there is definitely stuff I should read from the last ~2 hours lol

1 Like

Just skimmed briefly now
Will read in detail later but yeah you have my word this time

1 Like

I think it’s super likely that he actually believed cop determined vanilla vs. goon rather than vanilla vs. encryptor
seems like a thing no one would fake because it’s super absurd to believe and doesn’t really do anything

and, he’d have had to start faking it as soon as I made my hypo which also doesn’t do anything

this is towny because realistically this will come up in scumchat since it makes the encryptor less useful and the goon essential
I don’t think it’s clearing though given how inactive and how lol has a high chance of being scum, making the chat even less active

I can only ever achieve like, a second where I forget i’m wolf

UNVOTE

tempted to say this isn’t w/w with lol but that assumes he takes about this in scumchat

In my first wolfgame here I forgot to kill Vulgard because I scumread him so much

4 Likes

He beat me in F3

in my first wolfgame i forgot to kill

4 Likes

I uh
Why would I be w/w with lol?? First off I think we have some of the most unpartnered interactions purely by the way he’s been consistently pushing me the entire game. Secondly, I’m gonna rescind the cop claim, I was hypoclaiming and since apparently lol already claimed cop who was vanillized, I have no reason not to just rescind. I’m a poopyhead for not reading the first 200 posts of the day before barging into the thread.

1 Like

:sob:

1 Like

Well, now I have no excuse not to play openly, I was fishing to either get nightkilled or eat a vanillizer shot because I thought people would know that if I was dropping small towntells while staying purposely under the radar, I could dupe wolves into thinking I was the cop.

2 Likes

Arctic posted about cop cover which Cait called LAMIST. This is why Arctic voted Cait early D1.

It’s strange to miss/forget about this considering this all happened a few posts into the thread.

So @Arctic, all my cards are on the table now.

does this mean you’ll be posting 300 times

ngl i missed your cop claim

No
I don’t need to post 300 times a day to be clear with my solving, I don’t think
At least 300 posts total in the game, though? Yeah, probably.

1 Like

It was extremely funny in hindsight

1 Like