This

I’m just dumb as hell

Peeked May last night.

== == ==

Townlean: Abbi
Upper null: Luka, May
Null: Arctic, Wind, Zugz, lol, Garfooled

1 Like

also fyi no I still do not believe lol and would prefer if we did keep up some remainder of pr cover

I doubt anyone was gonna ask me why I specifically picked lol as my fake target, but just in case, it’s because I figured to be realistic i had to pick someone in my poe, someone I thought was not the encryptor if I wanted to fake out the wolves, and even better if I picked someone I thought had at least a small amount of cop equity if they were town, because it would throw wolves off their scent if they thought I was actually the cop.

So uh, here we are.

Is May above null now for a reason other than you peeked them?

I’m just so towny and good at the game, nya

1 Like

the mahjong wore off…

1 Like

Well there’s regular casual nya, and then there’s nyaa~. It’s different

1 Like

Town - Mafia - Tropical Frenzy FM | Novel Updates Forum

Wolf

1 Like

what about this one

No need to be quiet about it. He claimed vanillized. If he’s actually the cop, he’s definitely vanillized. If he’s not the cop, wolves know he’s lying already and they’re gonna ignore him. And there’s no way he claims vanillized cop as a wolf himself because eventually, in all likelihood the real cop would probably come out and claim when they get vanillized or they’d get killed eventually.

So lol would be playing a mostly pointless gambit as a non-vanillized cop, VT, or wolf (and as a wolf it’s just plain risky).

Nyat casual, nyaa~

1 Like

The other possible fake cop check I was gonna claim would’ve been you, Zug.

1 Like

Yup, I finally got townie pings on their EOD1.

I think he’s likely a wolf but in any case other than him being PR it helps us to attempt PR cover

Throwing Tantrums Works

Ftr i didn’t pick you because I actually thought you might be the encryptor after I read your ISO.

:expressionless:

1 Like

how do you iso on NUF