Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

this is… a strange analysis. not sure if it’s scummy yet, but I can at least explain why it’s wrong.

I don’t know how you’d expect me as a wolf to seriously think I could get the cop voted out (unless I am a wolf who doesn’t believe the claim which seems a little strange and isn’t what you’re suggesting).
Like, if lol is actually the cop, he’ll keep his claim, and I’ll be asked to either CC or not. If I CC I die the next day, and if I don’t, I don’t push lol out.

I wanted to put pressure on Abbi and to get a response about what I found scummy. I was not set on them being scum, and I think that should be pretty evident from how I unvoted them after they gave a satisfying answer.

I was offline for the ~3 hours before eod. The VC at my final post before leaving (1198):

WindwardAway (2): lol, guavagudetama
guavagudetama (2): PrincessAbigail, Arctic
lol (2): Luka, WindwardAway
Caitlin (1): Garfooled
PrincessAbigail (1): May
Zugzwang (1): Caitlin

Not Voting (2): Psyx, Zugzwang

Clearly, there was not yet a consensus, so I couldn’t have been trying to look good by being off-wagon. I suppose you could argue (from your point of view + trusting lol’s claim) that all the top wagons were town and I felt it would be best to not vote, but generally, not voting is considered suspicious, and it would be more so later on when it is known that most/all wagons were t/t. It would be a better bet to place a vote somewhere and hope the wagon I chose died down.

Then, when I came back at eod, I proposed switching the lim to abi/cait/lol/wind/gar. I do this in a way that made it ~impossible for me to deny any choice from Arctic:

Unless you think all those 5 are town, I’m risking a scummate for ~no reason. Also, I’m risking myself. People could have found me scummy, or the Guava wagon could have been split, leaving me with plurailty.

As for the part about lol being vanillaized - fair enough. Though it does also apply to you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is (part of) why I don’t believe his claim. The real cop knows no one will CC, so expecting one here is ???. The other reasons are that it makes ~0 sense to claim right now and he was also just being wolfy.

And I don’t think he’s VT because he knows better than to try to bait out a CC when he’s fakeclaiming.

I do think this makes sense as a wolf - he can spew people as VT and possibly bait out the real PR. Sure he does have a high chance of dying for it, but given his play yesterday it’s pretty clear he’s getting limmed at some point anyway.

1 Like

ok question for arctic
you said you forgot about the vanilla maker thingy
when did you forget?
before the game started?

I’ll be honest: when I took a good look at this readlist last night, I had a lightbulb moment that Arctic could be paired with Garfooled.

I haven’t ISO-ed Garfooled yet, but from Arctic’s ISO:

• they’re playing so carefully and somehow managed to tread the fine line between hedge/defensive while looking reasonable at the same time (when townies slip at least once)
  • they townleaned garfooled pretty early on for “level 1 reasons” (along with Luka) in #147 and moved against guava (#315) & May (#334), who were garfooled’s main sussers
  • #334 is a brilliant defense in a w!Arctic + w!garfooled world since Arctic uses May’s meta to discredit their garfooled case while adding sus on May
  • then they claimed Gar’s only towny posts were at the start of the game (#1211) but kept chiming in when Abbi and May started to sus Gar again in #1339, #1366

WRONG
I believe it was the other way around?
May accuses me of that thing, my meta
AFTER this happens
I think?

I’m gonna ISO Garfooled next to make sure this team makes sense

yes
I read the setup the day signups were posted and the game took a while to fill

I remember this because May accuses me of the meta thing
AFTER I bring up my meta to discredit her about bringing up their TR of Arctic
WHICH was what you are talking about
About Arctic using May’s meta

…? May sussed you due to your meta, then Arctic sussed that using May’s meta. What’s wrong about this?

No,
I know I’m confusing let me explain
This is the order of events I remember

1. May does the thing where they TR Arctic and explain why, and Arctic accuses them of it being part of their meta about uhhh giving good TMI reads
  2. I post a past game where May explains my meta, which I use it against May because they were a wolf that game
  3. This is when May uses that post against me, AFTER I quote her meta take on me

…how are you trying to make a point of this when the posts I brought up at eod were posted at eod? That doesn’t mean the post where I said garfooled’s only towny posts were at sod is invalid because I made that post before he had made the eod posts…

like yes, before eod i did think he was only towny at sod, but then I saw how his posts at eod could also be towny. and I just checked those posts anyway and they aren’t really saying he’s town, the first is just asking why Luka was doing a strange preflip and the second was saying I don’t think garfooled’s behaviour at eod was scummy

They explain why I’m town here btw, in that game

Arctic uses May’s meta after this whole thing (#334)

tbh be honest,
I didn’t check what post 334 was
I’m just assuming you’re talking about the one where Arctic calls May on past meta before they “leveled up”

Okay no
We are talking about 2 different things

My point is not that “Arctic saying garfooled’s only towny posts were at sod is invalid”, it’s that in a wolf!Arctic + wolf!garfooled world, it would make sense for you to subtly push against a Gar wagon near EOD

2 Likes

But yes that’s a mood
I do project confidence as town

??? Okay, but are you still saying my timeline of events is wrong?

ok im laughing because i am not town in that
this is not a gotcha moment
dont kill me over this!
i was inquisitor
with a Baron as one of my targets
i was PRACTICALLY town

no idea
i didnt even see that post until now
i thought you were talking abouit a different May meta post