im cassie

1 Like

Hey are you waolf

No im a tiny house cat

2 Likes

Goddamnit I’m susceptible to that line it’s worked on me before

3 Likes

sure
(i am currently doing that with may and was doing that with you until I got distracted)

enc?

1 Like

Encryptor

1 Like

Locked town from one line ez

2 Likes

sooooo
how does that follow

We have kity and pupy this game. Very interesting

hold on Luka
so i’m kind of actually confused what you meant here
so what if it never came up d1?
is it not part of the game?
making cop vanilla?

Ye, so I was confused why that would make you not inherintly understand the game lol

1 Like

because i looked at the rolecards
not the game description

Honestly reading is for losers this is fair

1 Like

ngl I wonder if having a wolf pfp makes me more wolfread

2 Likes

i don’t like using the limited amount of time at eod to write big responses to things because then i’m behind and could miss if something important happens before the deadline

2 Likes

it does
like really it does
actually

it’s kinda cute tho :3

1 Like

cute wittle woof

2 Likes

(until you zoom in and look at the teeth)

1 Like

I should probably detail my thoughtsongame even if I am not comprehensionhead… keep in mind I am in a state where I genuinely can’t think. Like I cannot think. And so my reads aren’t anything I feel confident whatsoever in, and I don’t want people to hold me to sticking to these once I’m capable of thought. But I would like to give you all something to see.

Arctic my brain keeps twitching to wolfread. But I don’t think it’s reasonably true. I don’t think that’s fair. I think the things that don’t track about his arguments to me, the things that make me go “why is he saying that”, are shit he would say as town.

Garfooled, is in a weird superposition where they keep doing things that are not Out of hteir townrange but also it could be a substantially levelled up wolfgame. I wanna check FAM to see ohw they acted there.

Luka’s 180 on me is weirdweird to my eye but I also live in my own head so I will have a strange perspective on it.

Abbi… I think is one of my weakest reasons for townreading. I think she would kill Cait here.

Wind is weirdstrange where it is easier to wolfread her than most of the rest of the game but also has done very very little that would be wolf-beneficial. Doesn’t try to build credibility or cash in that credibility for rewards and prizes as the points store. Just towntells and leaves.

Psyx sounds so so towny but also reminds me of me or Lemon in Pathologic where if someone can just nail that town tone they don’t hafta… do muchelse. But her citing a past game I think I ahve seen her do and I like. But. I think I could look here.

Zug uhhhhhhhhhhhh again. Like the entire rest of this game. I sa person I would name as a top townread anywhere else. But I know a townread is wrong. I don’t get a strooong feeling it’s Zug?

lol is an eternal enigma to me

3 Likes