Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

@Garfooled you mean Arctic’s “reasons” post for voting Cait? Because:

Uh…
view post
hold on i cant quote

WHY CANT I QUPTE

I read them but it’s hard to conclude anything definitively when the wolfgame I read was on MU (more wallposty) and the towngame was on NUF (where psyx was familiar with everyone and the style seems more chatroom-ey) but they definitely feel a lot more organic as town, asking a lot more questions, and their reads seem significantly more grounded - as wolf they seem to have TMI’ey, reachy reads and aren’t as inquisitively natured

no that’s not what i meant lmao

1 Like

yes but you are quoting like
a fraction that only benefits your pov

ik but it sounds fun does it not

I’m mildly offended that you’re implying I didn’t “do much else” this game :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

imo u should do it on lol

1 Like

Litearlly the hardest player to wolf case but just because you asked <3

how about these?
why are you framing it as only omgus?

thats why i said it i was joking dont actually do it

2 Likes

Debating if to do it or not regardless but I should probably use my time more wisely

1 Like

i am so distracted i am failing both at reading thread and at writing about may

3 Likes

ok guys i have to eat those food now

2 Likes

Anyways ive backread. Im going to get to a few other games now.
Garfooled is my vote atp and unless they do anything townie prob gonna stay that way(or somebody wolf tells)

??? When did I say their vote was only omgus???

#1675 was me saying Arctic posted a cop cover PSA, which Cait claimed was LAMIST, after which Arctic voted her.

My point there is that even after that whole interaction happened, you were “surprised” we needed to do cop covers — meaning you somehow missed it.

Even if Arctic had other reasons for voting Cait, you can’t deny that her calling him LAMIST was the trigger.

I can, in fact deny this, given that he is me, and I remember exactly what I was thinking at the time

I thought caitlin’s read on me was bad, but not worth a vote, and I voted them 2 minutes later after seeing their later posts, which I quoted just after the post where I voted

So garfooled is right
But this whole thing feels pointless anyway

Ok fair enough
I remembered lamist part once you mentioned it
But I didn’t think it was the primary trigger
And you didn’t include the parts I remembered the most
Which felt a bit like you were rewriting what actually happened

Mmm you’re not the first one to claim my reads are TMI-ish. Jane said that during Mountainous Arson in MU too.

Tbh it’s because I like psychology and I read behaviour + tone.