Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

I’m not saying particularly that lamist was the trigger
But I cannot in fact say for certain it wasn’t
And I still think the way you framed that feels a bit like a “rewriting history” sort of thing
And selective
But that could just be lazy quoting
Or quoting parts that fit what you’re trying to convey
I wonder if it’s purposeful
The way you ignored their other reasons

What do you consider
“Towny”?
Like should I barf Skittles for you?
I think I’ve been fairly town

I don’t want to barf Skittles
I like Skittles

(why am I still here, oh yes… I’m procrastinating making something)

Puke rainbows or the votes staying

anyways townie things are town
Do you want me to leave a carrot trail for you to get town read sob
If i say its townie its no longer townie

The “reasons you listed after voting her” included the LAMIST part (#94).

May I direct you to Mountainous Arson (Completed: Mountainous Arson 17p), then? That was my first MU game and pretty recent (sandwiched between my last full wolfgame and most recent towngame).

The other reasons was not included because it was not the point of the post. The point of the post was about cop covers.

Ok I understand the point now
I’m not really reading into things closely
I wasn’t surprised about the cop covers
Where did you get that from?

(I was too focused on honing in on what you might be doing from scum pov and not really reading what you were trying to get from me. I am too focused on questioning you when you are trying to get answers from me lol)

im not even trying to get specifically a TR from you
i dont understand where your read on me is coming from
its strange
maybe im missing posts
(ok im defnitely missing posts)
but your reasoning feels stale
the summarization of it at least
i wonder if you really believe in it

also i thought i already said
i am not barfing skittles for you
i like skittles

My reasoning is that your entire ISO is weird. The only thing that is townie is general attitude and thats easily faked by an experienced player. I disagree with your reads, they feel as though you’re trying to contribute without contributing. The reads given in genreal were very weird too. I can give you a post that explains my thoughts on your slot

You do have townie posts, undoubtably. But so does everybody else in this game; its kind of me settling for LHF in a sense which is wolfie but your slot, regardless of how low hanging it is, is towns best bet atp imo

1 Like

Changed my pfp early since noivern

I miss noivern

I still haven’t ISO-ed Garfooled yet (will do so after lunch), but I’ll refer to this while reading to see how our opinions match up.

Could you share a ranking/order of your preferred POE yeetlist (ie the order of who to yeet from first to last) with reasons?

1 Like

These posts:

Summary

Looking back again, I can interpret this as you being confused about Zug’s “non-ecryptor” phrasing, but the third post where you asked if people were doing hypoclaims felt strange to me because I believe everyone saw Arctic’s cop cover PSA (esp since you did see Arctic vs Cait in #1563)

1 Like

̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶’̶l̶l̶ ̶r̶i̶p̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶C̶a̶i̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶t̶e̶r̶D̶a̶y̶

What advantage would wolf!Abbi get from NK-ing Cait so early? If people were already kinda sussing her Cait!TR (by thinking it came too easy/had bias), I think she would know that they wouldn’t buy a “but I wouldn’t NK my gf!” argument.

I don’t think killing Cait holds any particularly strong strategic value it just feels like something she would do. Has more attention in that direction, has thought about the slot more than average hard defendingn her. It’s a very vague nightkill read