Stratagem-15 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Sorry, I don’t get this. Explain again?

I think Cait got NK-ed because Abbi and her were towncoring + defending each other. Wolves would want to break that kind of alliance apart, no?

1 Like

Abbi is my top townlean because of her #1069:

Her being able to pinpoint specific, strange points about her TRs says she’s properly “reading” them and not just chucking people in willy-nilly. I don’t think a wolf would be able to keep track of such a large amount of people on top of minding their thread position + their wolf buddy.

1 Like

@May Thoughts on this?

I thought we were to do them on d1 as well
Saying who we would check
So when people started doing it d2
“I was like ok
We are doing this now?”

Shows how out of touch I was
Arctic pointed out that
Something something cop starts checking n1
And that’s why
But I thought for some reason we would start doing that d1
If we were doing it at all

Thank you for this
But this is not how you should treat my slot
I haven’t leveled up yet
Especially not in a low motivation game
Where I real time and struggle to read back

I do hope that I manage to read back and find something good before I get killed
Not night killed I know that won’t happen with me being a premium steak mislynch
But hopefully
I do something you consider townish
For me, what I’ve been doing so far
Is towny

*by you I mean, everyone in general, excluding mafosi ofc, don’t marinate meeee

*as well
Because it’s clearly aimed at Luka but
I already said I’m not trying to be TR by them
(I’m being petty)
No barfing Skittles

I thought scum would take a strong stance about Caitlin
It felt out of place to show hesitance there as the mafosi
I don’t remember why I thought this but it felt right at the time

I really don’t see the issue about self-meta

When did I place Abigail low exactly?
I think they were on the top
They were in the TL section
guava and May kind of teamed up on me all of the sudden
And May asked guava about themselves, it felt hivemind-ish to me

I corrected it to 3
I had 2 SLs and 1 scum
Again I see no issue with this
I had 3 SLs in all honesty
And I was fine with either one of them gone

I already said this:
I play by benefit of doubt and questioning
I expressed reads and then left it at that to ask questions

1 Like

Leave them alone!

I still think everything psyx has said has seemed reasonable? Like I don’t think you’re a wolf really at all, but if I had to name someone I thought was partnered with you, Garfooled was actually the only one I could think of, and I could see how Psyx might reach that conclusion if she’s less familiar with your meta.

Speaking of which, I kinda like Zug’s responses now so I’m gonna move my vote again.

VOTE: Garfooled

I haven’t finished back reading yet.

Because I had a very set strategy in mind for how to play D1/D2 and when to come clean on what I was actually doing

iirc people sussed Psyx in the NUF game I played with her specifically because she was wallposting less than she usually does as town.

Okay. I will ^^

Yes lol. At one point I loved wolfing but I became synonymous with elite wolf play and now I have a reputation to uphold. That reputation makes me uncomfortable. Its something I struggle to grasp and fight against because even when I liked wolfing I HATED lying. Before my good game I was notoriously willing to just open wolf usually to some semblance of success and I would disappear. I was part count polarized because I despise lying. Even though I liked randing wolf because the pressure was off for me personally when I wolfed I hated lying. And at some point that pressure shifted in the opposite direction. I no longer felt more pressure to prove myself as town I now felt pressure to uphold my reputation as wolf. I now felt pressure as BOTH alignments but with one I at least didn’t have to lie to my friends.

Not generally I can lie to people I don’t care about. I hate lying to people I do care about. Caitlin is obviously the player I care about most in this game since you know she’s my girlfriend.

I even joked with her that I would kill her N1.

Anyone pushing me off this kill has a valid point. I would entirely play to kill Caitlin N1.

However, I use the “don’t worry I’ll kill you tonight” joke as mafia and town a lot. I’ve never killed the player I said that too even as mafia.

And if I was mafia here I’d also have to justify why we kill Caitlin who’s pocketed by me and is being at least somewhat pushed over anyone else to my partner.

So. Short answer. Yes. Long answer. There’s a lot of nuance.

I think there’s a way mafia would try to justify a push on me here off the Caitlin kill I think they’d be pushing the post I made about N1ing Cait and I will be looking out for anyone pushing me on the back of that post.

1 Like

Me in that one game where I had fun wolfing

I’m terrible at lying in general, though lol
But I can relate

Oh yeah, I could buy this tbh. Especially since you were the second biggest wagon at eod yesterday iirc? So yeah, if you’re town, there’s the potential that wolves hoped they could snowball the momentum on you left over from yesterday.

1 Like

Wait lmao that was Abbi who posted
Sorry I’m not reading correctly lmao, ignore that

I thought that was Zug who posted that for some reason