Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Fun fact. Lackadaisical is not a synonym for my wolf game.

Sometimes it’s a synonym for my town game though.

1 Like

The 180 that the leaf has wrt my slot when I’m put into someone else’s PoE is noted.

TBF to Gar i also did not read the roles… and I’m town

1 Like

1 Like

I will state that i feel like Leafia is softing hider.

I will also state that i donut believe it but it has given me pause.

I will also say that part of why i wanted this alt to be secret… but I’m a fucking idiot… is so that i could play differently and not be held to my other accounts standards.

I’m not Neon anymore. Neon is dead. Assuming i would play the same is a fallacy but one thing that remains is this. I am much more proud of my scum game than my town game and always have been. This ain’t it chief.

3 Likes

Is Neon dead forever?

Yes

Zenon
Kiiruma
sulit
Magnus

That’s it. That’s my town core.

If Leafia is actually hider i think it’s just gar May

If Leafia is not hider as i believe my poe May Leafia Gar with Gar the least likely option imo.

Hold your applause I know I’m amazing

Why am I and Sulit in your towncore?

I think Sulits frustration and concern over their inability to play because of connection issues impacting their game play here is rand towny

I am reading you on vibes and approach.

1 Like

Either way, May’s a wolf. As you said earlier, so your thoughts are consistent.

You are playing like the player i know. Waffly. You follow thread flow on suspects. You acknowledge and appease everyone.

I dunno if I’m explaining this well but I’ve noticed something wrt you where you tend to agree a lot with whomever you are actively engaged with and you like to play devils advocate but acknowledge the validity of peoples thoughts as town a lot. Like you were agreeing with points i was making until i left for the day than you started to turn on me as thread flow did when i was not here to defend myself.

That’s a big reason why i scum read you a lot. It comes across as agendad but in realizing that it’s a blind spot that’s caused me to misread you in the past I’m kinda looking out for it now and trying to read into your intent rather than your actions more.

I hold people in a weird superposition in my mind whenever I think about them. At any time, I could either be interacting with a villager or with a wolf; from my perspective, there is no benefit to treating the person I’m talking to as a wolf, because that isn’t productive if I shut them out. So I’ll usually treat anyone I’m independently talking to as I would a villager, unless they’re outed scum or something, regardless of my actual reads.
Like in Helluva Boss as the best example, where I conversed with the obviously evil Frost as if he were a villager in order to try and gain further insight.

See I treat everyone like they are town lol

1 Like

This is why I try to not post readlists if I can help it lol. It’s kind of awkward having a pleasant chat with someone, hearing them out when nobody else will, acknowledging their reads and their merits, before putting them in dead last.

1 Like

Not that I’m usually that bad anyway. I don’t treat everyone as good at all times, only to their face like I’m a high school senior.

It isn’t a 180 and it’s because I found out you weren’t confirmed like I thought you were. I just went back to my original read on you.

I can’t confirm or deny this because of the anticlaim. I’ll reveal everything at start of D3 though.

Except me when you think I’m outed wolf despite me being a villager for some reason.

Asor it being a Gar/May world, you’d have to sell me on it.