Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Not that I’m usually that bad anyway. I don’t treat everyone as good at all times, only to their face like I’m a high school senior.

It isn’t a 180 and it’s because I found out you weren’t confirmed like I thought you were. I just went back to my original read on you.

I can’t confirm or deny this because of the anticlaim. I’ll reveal everything at start of D3 though.

Except me when you think I’m outed wolf despite me being a villager for some reason.

Asor it being a Gar/May world, you’d have to sell me on it.

Bcause I have a hard time imagining that May could be scum with how things have progressed.

I’m still treating you like town

So you think voting someone is treating them as town? As well as calling them a wolf earlier?

May could be scum. May could also be Town.
May’s likeliest partner would be Sulit followed by you. Proposing a Gar/Zenon world works if May was planning ahead to survive an extra day; this would make May the claimvig and Gar the Mafia Fool.
Garfooled.

Sure?

I was talking to Zenon.

That’s playing the game. I have consistently spoken to you as if you are town.

I know. I jumped in.

I wish more people would do that honestly. Shivers due to bad memories of constantly being called wolf in other games and being treated as an outed wolf

I’ll be honest with you Zenon. I’m scared. Scared of being wrong about Gar, scared of accidentally saying something wrong due to wanting to get info out and thus getting claimvigged, scared of misexeing today and then losing the game in lylo due to not knowing who the wolves are, scared of a lot of things. I don’t know if we can win this without Litten. I wish he was alive.

I’m also waiting for Zone to get back to me on whether a post I want to make is anticlaimviggable or not.

1 Like

…Could I ask what makes you scared? People are more likely to suspect you if you play like you’re scared about being suspected, or when you’re desperate.

The fear that scum might actually have a shot at winning this basically.

Mafia have a chance of winning every game, that’s the nature of competitive games. The fact of the matter is that there are two people here with goals that are misaligned from the rest of the town. That’s just a fact in every game of Mafia that is or will ever be played. Town has a major advantage in this game due to Litten, and his flip proves it was in good faith. I’m not sure why you’re scared.

Ow, my eyes hurt.

Yeah. You’re right. We have this.

Hello I’m right here.

You’re Litten? O.O j/k

1 Like

May’s also taking a laid back approach, waiting patiently both days. Sticking a vote out on Leafia when Wiz was going over pretty much counts, since May was present at EOD1.

Zenon’s been taking charge, and Sulit’s voting some scumread of theirs regardless of their position in the town. Garfooled’s vote is preservative as well as due to his suspicion, he said as much with how he thought Leafia would go over easier.