Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Why am I and Sulit in your towncore?

I think Sulits frustration and concern over their inability to play because of connection issues impacting their game play here is rand towny

I am reading you on vibes and approach.

1 Like

Either way, May’s a wolf. As you said earlier, so your thoughts are consistent.

You are playing like the player i know. Waffly. You follow thread flow on suspects. You acknowledge and appease everyone.

I dunno if I’m explaining this well but I’ve noticed something wrt you where you tend to agree a lot with whomever you are actively engaged with and you like to play devils advocate but acknowledge the validity of peoples thoughts as town a lot. Like you were agreeing with points i was making until i left for the day than you started to turn on me as thread flow did when i was not here to defend myself.

That’s a big reason why i scum read you a lot. It comes across as agendad but in realizing that it’s a blind spot that’s caused me to misread you in the past I’m kinda looking out for it now and trying to read into your intent rather than your actions more.

I hold people in a weird superposition in my mind whenever I think about them. At any time, I could either be interacting with a villager or with a wolf; from my perspective, there is no benefit to treating the person I’m talking to as a wolf, because that isn’t productive if I shut them out. So I’ll usually treat anyone I’m independently talking to as I would a villager, unless they’re outed scum or something, regardless of my actual reads.
Like in Helluva Boss as the best example, where I conversed with the obviously evil Frost as if he were a villager in order to try and gain further insight.

See I treat everyone like they are town lol

1 Like

This is why I try to not post readlists if I can help it lol. It’s kind of awkward having a pleasant chat with someone, hearing them out when nobody else will, acknowledging their reads and their merits, before putting them in dead last.

1 Like

Not that I’m usually that bad anyway. I don’t treat everyone as good at all times, only to their face like I’m a high school senior.

It isn’t a 180 and it’s because I found out you weren’t confirmed like I thought you were. I just went back to my original read on you.

I can’t confirm or deny this because of the anticlaim. I’ll reveal everything at start of D3 though.

Except me when you think I’m outed wolf despite me being a villager for some reason.

Asor it being a Gar/May world, you’d have to sell me on it.

Bcause I have a hard time imagining that May could be scum with how things have progressed.

I’m still treating you like town

So you think voting someone is treating them as town? As well as calling them a wolf earlier?

May could be scum. May could also be Town.
May’s likeliest partner would be Sulit followed by you. Proposing a Gar/Zenon world works if May was planning ahead to survive an extra day; this would make May the claimvig and Gar the Mafia Fool.
Garfooled.

Sure?

I was talking to Zenon.

That’s playing the game. I have consistently spoken to you as if you are town.

I know. I jumped in.

I wish more people would do that honestly. Shivers due to bad memories of constantly being called wolf in other games and being treated as an outed wolf

I’ll be honest with you Zenon. I’m scared. Scared of being wrong about Gar, scared of accidentally saying something wrong due to wanting to get info out and thus getting claimvigged, scared of misexeing today and then losing the game in lylo due to not knowing who the wolves are, scared of a lot of things. I don’t know if we can win this without Litten. I wish he was alive.

I’m also waiting for Zone to get back to me on whether a post I want to make is anticlaimviggable or not.

1 Like