Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Magnus’s response to my earlier arguments was basically
“May does this, they test reactions”
Like okay? I’d have to take their word on it though for that response to work.

(Argh wording, idk why I keep obsessing over it, don’t mind the edits)

I think it sounds good on paper, but I doubt multiple people overlooked one so simple exploit, while making/reviewing the game.

This is not a villagety post. Especially since Magnus knows I don’t respond well to pressure regsrdless of alignment, which means that he must want me to act all denfensive so more people start scumreading me and about not mentioning that I’m scumleaning him, you don’t need to mention a read to have it. It’s mostly due to Litten’s interactions with Magnus as well as my own that I’m scumleaning him right now and this isn’t helping. The only reason he even mentioned my read on him is because he’s upset that I’m scumleaning him.

Also, can’t sleep.

nightynight

2 Likes

The fact that you don’t respond well to pressure is exactly why I’m hoping to see how you behave when you are voted, because I think you react in different enough ways as either alignment. Not reacting well meaning you aren’t as restrained, meaning you’re therefore more honest.

I guess.

Could you elaborate on this part? I checked your ISO, these were your last posts before mentioning this read that you ever acknowledged my existence.

Summary

(This is NAI, but it indicates an above neutral viewpoint.)

(This isn’t a read on either of us.)

(This is an unexplained pivot.)

Meaning this is incorrect, I responded because you were fictionalising a read because Garfooled was pushing you for a readlist

So it isn’t at all related to the fact that I both suspect u and Magnus and u would prefer I focus on them?

I don’t think Magnus and Leafia are W/W

1 Like

At least for now

I can confirm.

In the scenario where both Leafia and Magnus are wolves, do they respond to pressure by misdirecting attention to each other?

Would like to hear everyone’s thoughts on this

Given how I’m clearly experienced with Leafia’s meta, would you like my perspective on how she would act, even if you can’t necessarily trust my own self meta?

Sure why not

It’s not even self meta, it’s ur perception of May’s meta but also mixed with ur own. I don’t even know May’s, let alone urs.

1 Like

So again I’d have to just trust u etc etc

(But also I’m not the type to go through past games and give myself a headache)

1 Like

Btw the answer I was looking for from Leafia was something like:
“I didn’t have the time to write down my thought process as the game went down about ur alignment”
And then for Leafia to explain in detail what changed their SR to a, “well I’m not sure”
Instead Leafia used a bit of AtE about a game that hadn’t even started yet

1 Like

I’m sure you remember how utterly I dismantled Leafia’s meta in Need For Speed. If w!Leafia here is playing the same way as she usually would, she would absolutely focus on at least one of her teammates in a hellbus and her credibility would suffer. This hasn’t happened yet, which would indicate that Leafia’s engaging in a more passive approach this game (regardless of alignment).

I am very much the type of player to start discussion in wolfchats, and I’m not a fan of deathtunnelling teammates. If Leafia and I were on a team, I would’ve instructed her not to socially attack me (which she hasn’t done, tbf), and I would’ve tried to criticise her gameplay or keep her involved in the loop so as to be townread by myself and other people. I wouldn’t say we’ve misdirected attention to each other this game.

If you’re curious about how w!Magnus plays, you could check AI UPick. If you’re interested about how w!May plays, you could look at Pathological Invitational. They’re both great games with evil teams

Maybe not AtE exactly, but I hope u know what I mean

1 Like

You can think of May as a really good player who struggles to drum up a lot of motivation if nothing is happening or if he’s in a lot of games or she’s feeling sick. You can think of me as someone who either puts in a lot of effort into a game if nobody else is or collapses if many others are

1 Like

I’m aware

Oh and not to mention, me and Sulit are still T/W in that post

So no actually, they still SR me, but they wanted to be nonconfrontational