Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

are they frozen or are they just not caught up yet?

Was what was going through my mind

I was obviously not caught up as I responded to your question as well but I think I’m now.

Okay yeah I legitimately have no idea what the hell Wiz is trying to say here. Well at least that means it’s probably amibguous enough for the claimvig not to apply if they’re town

1 Like

Wiz why were u so confidently wrong earlier?
That was careless of u

Litten felt so self-assured that I had to make sure I understood by reading everything instead of directly calling them out on it. I wouldn’t want to risk messing up the game.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #852

Leafia (3): May, Magnus, WizKvothe
WizKvothe (2): Zenon, ElizaThePsycho
Marluna (2): Leafia, Litten
Zenon (1): Kiiruma
May (1): sulit

Not Voting (2): Marluna, Garfooled

Atp, I’m just assuming that Wiz has guaranteed that he is able to be killed by the claim vigilante. Maybe I’m wrong, and maybe he will provide plausiable deniability, but let’s assume I’m not. If he’s a town, he will probably die tonight. Let us assume that he is town, and that we do not execute him today.
D1: 3 PR, 6 VT, 2 Mafia.
We execute a town. 3 PR, 5 VT, 2 Mafia

N1: Viiglante kills a town, claim vigilante kills Wis, hider hits a wolf. Mafia kill the vigilantes 1 PR, 3 VT, 2 Mafia

Yeah uh. That’s already D2 Mylo.

1 Like

Being wrong is somewhat a towny behaviour, I guess?

But believe me I literally felt that there was a way around where we could claim to be in the box without actually claiming we are PR.

It’s a bad look to try to poke holes in their plan and then claim ignorance when u could’ve just read what they’ve been saying the whole game more closely

Hey Wiz, answer honestly,
When u popped in the first time, did u fully read ur role card?

Mate, it was the confirmation from hosts that made me back out else I don’t think I had been misreading or not reading into them.

Ofcourse, I did. That’s the first thing I do when I play a game. But yes, I’m rn playing like 3 games so my attention is wavered between them.

I just don’t know…
I guess we’re built different

When I see someone confident in their plan, I read more closely if I don’t understand it the first time.
Because I’m worried that I might make a mistake if I don’t.

If we assume Wiz is town though.
D1: 3 PR, 6 VT, 2 Mafia.
We execute a town. 3 PR, 5 VT, 2 Mafia
That’s a 2/7 chance 28.5% to hit mafia D1

N1: Viiglante kills a town, claim vigilante kills Wis, hider hits a wolf. Mafia kill the vigilantes 1 PR, 3 VT, 2 Mafia.
Chance of hitting town that isn’t wiz is 2/6 = 33.3% for both the hider and vigilante.
D2: 40% to hit a wolf

Multiplying them together…

28.59% to not hit a wolf, if we ignore hider.

Hmm so what ur saying is, u didn’t just read “Fool” and thought that u could joke around about being mafia and be rewarded for it

1 Like

Eh, I’m not used to with this site and how mechanics work here exactly so a confirmation from hosts was helpful. Plus I’m impulsive and chaotic as town if I’m not busy and thinning myself with loads of games

I will be honest. I had not caught up anything at that moment so thought to joke around. I usually slack on D1 tbh because that’s the phase my chances of getting yeeted is highest…
Lol

how does this work out for you lol

1 Like

Link past town games?

1 Like

When played list is high, you often get ignored.

I can’t believe I just asked that.
I am not the sort to look these things up.
Nooooo. Noooooooooo.
Someone else look into it pls.