Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

There’s no need. I could just play for both of us

It could be characteristic of Garfooled to realtime his thoughts in bursts, looking back at Need For Speed. …Your answer has been logged.

This doesn’t really respond to the question about Garfooled not wanting to pile onto Wiz. I’ll have to remember this later, I guess.

You’re Mafia every game, even when you have a green rolecard. You have scrolls on

2 Likes

Fun fact. Lackadaisical is not a synonym for my wolf game.

Sometimes it’s a synonym for my town game though.

1 Like

The 180 that the leaf has wrt my slot when I’m put into someone else’s PoE is noted.

TBF to Gar i also did not read the roles… and I’m town

1 Like

1 Like

I will state that i feel like Leafia is softing hider.

I will also state that i donut believe it but it has given me pause.

I will also say that part of why i wanted this alt to be secret… but I’m a fucking idiot… is so that i could play differently and not be held to my other accounts standards.

I’m not Neon anymore. Neon is dead. Assuming i would play the same is a fallacy but one thing that remains is this. I am much more proud of my scum game than my town game and always have been. This ain’t it chief.

3 Likes

Is Neon dead forever?

Yes

Zenon
Kiiruma
sulit
Magnus

That’s it. That’s my town core.

If Leafia is actually hider i think it’s just gar May

If Leafia is not hider as i believe my poe May Leafia Gar with Gar the least likely option imo.

Hold your applause I know I’m amazing

Why am I and Sulit in your towncore?

I think Sulits frustration and concern over their inability to play because of connection issues impacting their game play here is rand towny

I am reading you on vibes and approach.

1 Like

Either way, May’s a wolf. As you said earlier, so your thoughts are consistent.

You are playing like the player i know. Waffly. You follow thread flow on suspects. You acknowledge and appease everyone.

I dunno if I’m explaining this well but I’ve noticed something wrt you where you tend to agree a lot with whomever you are actively engaged with and you like to play devils advocate but acknowledge the validity of peoples thoughts as town a lot. Like you were agreeing with points i was making until i left for the day than you started to turn on me as thread flow did when i was not here to defend myself.

That’s a big reason why i scum read you a lot. It comes across as agendad but in realizing that it’s a blind spot that’s caused me to misread you in the past I’m kinda looking out for it now and trying to read into your intent rather than your actions more.

I hold people in a weird superposition in my mind whenever I think about them. At any time, I could either be interacting with a villager or with a wolf; from my perspective, there is no benefit to treating the person I’m talking to as a wolf, because that isn’t productive if I shut them out. So I’ll usually treat anyone I’m independently talking to as I would a villager, unless they’re outed scum or something, regardless of my actual reads.
Like in Helluva Boss as the best example, where I conversed with the obviously evil Frost as if he were a villager in order to try and gain further insight.

See I treat everyone like they are town lol

1 Like

This is why I try to not post readlists if I can help it lol. It’s kind of awkward having a pleasant chat with someone, hearing them out when nobody else will, acknowledging their reads and their merits, before putting them in dead last.

1 Like