Stratagem-27 FM - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY

Meow

1 Like

Hmmm, analyzing that, May doesn’t look too good and neither does Garfooled. Think it could be a Garfooled/May team?

I’m hereby dubbing you Litten 2.

1 Like

I think May / Garfooled is possible but it’s not an answer I’m incredibly satisfied with due to certain odd behaviors from both of them that I think are possibly either out of character or simply don’t make sense

Yeah, that’s understandable. It’s not a team I find to be very likely myself.

Who would you say makes for the best execution for today?

Honestly I’d play it by ear and see what people are saying both pre-flip moreso and on the next day after the flip before I draw any real conclusions. Garfooled, maybe.

I think Sulit seems towny and Leafia is an easy exe (Doesn’t necessarily mean wrong or that wolves wouldn’t bus her. But still)

2 Likes

From a problem solving point of view, either you or Garfooled can sell the evil team. Of the two of you, I’m leaning Garfooled because even though there are conventional positives in his actions today, I can’t look past his D1 lack of analysis or D2 overall defensiveness, or his general difference in tone from Need For Speed. The suspicion on me is whatever, I could look past it in Need For Speed and CoD2. Garfooled’s looking almost too partnered with Sulit, to the point where I’m tinfoiling that it’s put on; in that case it’s probably May?

Sulit has the highest wolf equity in my opinion, but if Sulit flips V most of us are just back here again tomorrow, and it’s not a sure, agreed upon thing that they’re evil anyway, so… I think I’ve been making it clear most of today what I was planning towards.

1 Like

What sre you planning towards? Also, what are your current reads?

I don’t get why everyone says this. I get the vibes, but I’m not seeing anything tangible.

Possible teams:
Garfooled / Sulit
Leafia / Sulit
Leafia / May

Here’s mainly where I’m at. I guess Zenon isn’t necessarily clear, but I can bother about that reevaluation after I’m dead.

1 Like

Thank you.

I mean honestly, fair. I feel like sulit’s method of questioning me comes from a towny wanting to try and get things to help them solve moreso than a wolf trying to get into town’s mind? It’s weak, it’s mostly vibes but yeah.

1 Like

Heading back out for now, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

My question there had nothing to do with your previous account’s standards, for the record.

Oh, wait, hold on, I brought it up in a later post. Whoops, I forgot about that.

VOTE: May

1 Like

Hey you can’t kill me that’s cringe

Anyway, before I get out of bed, I’ll note that Garfooled’s internal thoughts have been very consistent across today - I kept asking him leading questions to try to get him to contradict himself, and he never seemed to take the bait. Obviously, this doesn’t guarantee him to be town, but the fact that he reacted that way makes me less confident in my Zenon/Gar world. I’m going to go succeed at things now.

1 Like