Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Most likely he’s just a wolf because I doubt he’d believe something like that as a villager.

[quote=“Zenon, post:475, topic:4601”]
That it’s not true

Then what do you believe is the truth?

I like that saying.

I don’t think there is such a numberand it’s only a townlean at the moment based on gut.

No it isn’t and just because something is easy for you to do doesn’t mean it’s easy for everyone to do.

I’d be willing to put more faith in this locktown read of yours if it wasn’t for the fact that you have a history of locktowning scum D1, but I think Eliza’s frustration sounds villagery enough to me.

You’re the entire circus right now. You really are.

You’ve got a super obvious wolf in your towncore there. Achro doesn’t act like this as a villager. If he was a villager, he never would’ve reacted the way he did towards my vote on him.

Maybe not but it’s the answer your getting

Actually

I have an even bigger history of getting right but I’ll note this shade

Achro doesn’t act like this as anything

So tell me what’s the wolfy motivation for Achros play Leafia?

Zenon is scumlean ngl

Asking leafia to explain reasoning is a huge red flag

Mr. L Is Ben?! That makes so much sense

I’ve never once seen you get it right though.

I’m disappointed that you didn’t answer “Because we’re masons”

Anyway. HELLO EVERYONE. I am the secret 4th gamefaqs recruit that Achro himself didn’t even know was recruited! I snuck in on the refugee boat (and barely made it)

I figured it was more fun to see if which of my friends would figure out who i was and that it would give me another thing to meta. Sadly i don’t really know if it’s more towny or scummy of Lea that she figured me out and outted me

Just for whoever wanted reasons

I say give her 2 scum points and 1.5 town points

Oh if that’s Ben then Ben is lock town forever.

I own Ben’s scum soul, this ain’t it lol

Mr.L lock town.

1 Like

Thank you.

Mmmm.

Someday you’ll see the light. The light is that you can’t read me.

So tell me, what’s the villagery mitivation? You said it yourself Zenon. He doesn’t play like this as asnything. So what makes you so certain that he’s a villager? I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if he was the serial killer honestly.

This is true

Mmm pretty sure that is factually incorrect lol

Moving the goal posts to avoid answering my question is a pretty awful look ngl Leafia

My waon doesn’t have valid reasons.