Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Care to provide reasoning?

maybe later

So your vote on me is worthless then.

1 Like

Yeah. Proph is practically locktown for me now for being the first to be thinking of reconsidering on me.

That question wasn’t answerable for me because I can’t control how people view me. For what it’s worth, I don’t think the copcheck is absolutely necessary because I’m pretty sure I can clear myself if I survive today. Besides, I don’t think anyone will want to execute me by the end of the day.

Going to head out for nowto preserve my remaining posts and play Minecraft now. :sleepingleafeon:

Uhh I’m incredibly tunneled on you and think you’re likely to flip wolf :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just thinking about doing a similar thing I did on Day 3 of T&T where we all unianinously agreed you were a wolf, but for damage mitigation reasons I was operating in unlikely worlds where you were town.

Thinking about doing something similar here since the only way the game gets hard is if you flip v.

This can be true. But how does it come off as a scummy pot? Thought that is seemed more critical thinking then not.

I havent played with Wolf Before but it came accross as genuine to me.

We got plenty of time elft in day do we not?

I am analyzing.

However i would actually like sulit to exspland on nay thoughts.

Why doesnt think im town and why he things IGCD is scum.

They keep throwing out a bunch of Baseless Votes idk if its bad town or lazy scum

Im not really reinventing myself, im just putting in effort because there arent really preconceived notions for me to fight.

Why you being so squirrely so far? You seem jittery.

Im having major Dayjavue

I dont like it.

Should i be worried about you Chris and Lea?

Best way to put it is you seem overly eager.

well now I think both of you are mafia

IGCD’s game is completely mediocre at best so far. For someone who gets so upset with votes for no reason you’d think he could beef up his posted thought processes a bit. He goes after slots (Zenon and Eli) and follows up his pressure with… nothing. He questions Zenon’s towncore, Zenon responds with… reasons that shouldn’t really alleviate his suspicions and he does not really continue with the read at all. His interactions with Leafia at the beginning of the game has the potential to be partnered, and regardless of Leafia’s alignment it feels like something scum could easily post about instead of reading others in the beginning of the game. Also, for someone that I assume knows Archo, I can’t really understand their read on them? Either they don’t have one or they think they’re in their town meta. Unsure? Clarification?

Also, they haven’t made a single townread unless I missed something.

You, on the otherhand, just haven’t done anything that has made me think strongly that you are town. That is why you’re not in my town list. I also don’t like how you have jumped to IGCD’s defense here and shaded my play - you’re completely wrong in the last point. I have only voted once, Leafia, with reasoning.

1 Like

Sorry if I sound mean in that post I didn’t mean to I am just excited

This is infact a lie go iso yourself youve voted a few time

… baseless

… baseless

Not to aslo mention the IGCD vote had 0 reasoning in it at the time. You now provided some reasoning

VOTE: Sulit

Dont mind voting you for now youre making accusations that are very Bland and throw8ng out lies

Oh my bad lea. Idk you just seem alot more confident and sure of yourself today like. Like your aggressive level is higher than i was exspecting maybe?

Maybe in our skum game i ignored you a bit.

But i dont remember a time youve been this aggressive out the gate.

Sultan/IGCD: Why do you guys think that voting someone without reasoning is indicative of a scum mindset?