Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

This is 100% well within Chris’ town meta.

You obviously don’t know what he’s like here if you think that way.

And answer this everyone, if I’m scum, who are my partners? Why is literally no one defending me? Where’s the vote movement that would be there if I was scum?

You’re right, i don’t know what he is like when he plays here, but i know what he is like when he plays on gamefaqs and considering we have a chunk of the player base here from gamefaqs i absolutely am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he is playing well within his range of what i have consistently seen him play like.

Mmm the lawyer tries to push me. Intriguing.

Can we all agree that Lea is a wolf? You said you had doubts when you voted her earlier.

I would assume Garfooled was asking for direct examples of you doing this as a villager.

Followed immediately by the wolf.

Comedy gold.

I cant speak for anyone else in the game, but if i am scum and i see chris rip into a team mate i jump on them and bury them with Chris in an attempt to earn some town cred from him

IGOD is giving me slightly bad vibes and I don’t know if it’s because he’s scumbuddies with Achro or because he’s never seen how Achro acts here. I want to believe the latter though.

This still isn’t GameFAQs. His play here is differant.

Why would the location change the way someone plays… come on Leafia your better than this lol

I did at the time I voted her. I didn’t after reading through the posts up to that point though. But then her defense against Achro reminded me of how I defend myself which made me consider the possibility that Lea is a villager.

Because there’s different players. Duh. And because I’ve never seen Achro like this. We have people from GameFAQs saying he plays like this there but he never does here.

How many games has Chris played here?

I shall be adding Proph to my town list

They slightly concerned me earlier into their iso: their posts felt easy for a wolf to make and I felt they were being weirdly agreeable and they just pinged me a little bit

But I really like the stuff they did last night, namely #662, #667, #669, #670, #725, and definitely #738

I probably liked 738 the most, now that I’m looking at it now I realize it might be pretty easily fakeable but I just liked that Proph noticed it and pointed it out, it seemed like something a wolf probably wouldn’t be looking for

and the three question makes seems towny to me

Admittedly I think Proph is a pretty good player so this is a lighter townread and subject to reevaluation

Sorry for no quotes I have not yet dragged myself out of bed

We’re only hard on you because we care about you.

Using this logic that good wolves aren’t suspected early on, would that mean Achro should be locktown from your perspective?
I’m joking.

Why are you suggesting Town executes Lea in the same post you call her Town?
There also isn’t a guarantee of a cop existing in this game and even if they did, would you want them to out themselves tomorrow to presumably call you Town?
Would you also say that you need to be checked in order to appear good?

I went through sultans iso as well and have decided they have not done anything to get into my town list

i despise giant wall posts and I appreciate proph’s thoughtfulness at making theirs short and digestible

1 Like

How dare you!

This is Achro’s tenth game by my count.

Do you disagree?