Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

That sucks i enjoy sulit

They pocketed me last game lol

Pocketed me by being on vacation even

I promised to be here today and than slept all day because of depression.

I’m so sorry.

In other news I’m in the best mood I’ve been in like a year now… but yeah i slept all day

5 Likes

Zenon. The fact you feeling amazing now is the only meaningful thing. I am so happy for you <3

1 Like

May is proud of their ability to type quickly, but they lack the same organic spellbook that I have. To translate their incomprehensible message, May’s saying she thinks Leafia didn’t focus on Sulit until the end of the game, thus meaning she is aware of her own meta to some extent and has demonstrated an ability to adapt her partner interactions accordingly.

1 Like

Can someone with meta talk to me about why Hippo is being seen as a suspect? I came to the conclusion a while ago that he was coming across as more pure than he had been in the Mafia game he linked.

His early game docked a few points, but his initial scumread on Proph had an understandable take, and I thought his perspective had been fairly linear; seeing a weird behaviour coloured his entire read on a slot. Hasn’t been posting fluff or anything.

Furthermore, this read feels out of place for Leafia to say about a partner, although her jump-in later is not. She does like jumping into chats that mention her teammates.

A friend I care deeply about who sometimes disappears for long times messages me for the first time since December and i cried a little and got really happy xD

3 Likes

I don’t have meta but i do have interactions

They are… pretty bad.

And another thing is… well this is probably stupid but Magnus remember that one game we went to exelo and i wrote that big post about Eliza and whoever the fuck else posting the same image at the same exact time back to back and explained why i thought that was wolfy and you didn’t listen to me

I have a similar thing here with how Leafia refused to answer my questions until Hippo came in and answered them and than she just parroted that reason over and over.

1 Like

I’m not posting enough. I might not even cap this phase

Unacceptable!

Hol up I’m not even top posting

Wtf

Do animated pfps work here

Aww sadge

Wait it does work!

The situation there was that I couldn’t understand why w!Eliza would make a play that anti-mafia, which was a skill issue on my part. On the surface this game doesn’t really compare, although I’m guessing your point is that you have a solid vibe here.
Mkay, I promise I’ll look back.

1 Like

igcd did the same thing this game, gave an explanation to a question I asked from Leafia and then Leafia agreed with them

When did this happen, by the way?

I quoted like the whole convo but it kept deleting my drafts for some reason

A solid vibe over a small similarity though yes the difference in situation and post are both life noted

I don’t think this is quite the same. At least not to my mind.

1 Like

Zeon changed their profile pic and confused the hell outta me for a solid like 5 mintues…

1 Like