Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I don’t think this is quite the same. At least not to my mind.

1 Like

Zeon changed their profile pic and confused the hell outta me for a solid like 5 mintues…

1 Like

I was going to write out my read list… but sadly my internet decided to lock me out of it and it only took me till now to get it back on. So. I will make my list then do my explanations in the morning
Town lean
Magnus
Zennon
Proph
Gar
Kiiruma
Sulit

Null
Mr L
Marluna
Sultan
May

Scum lean
IGCD
Hippo
Frost
Lea

I’ll to push all my people in null out into scum or town. I dont do core unless i have outed info cause i do not trust myself to make correct decisions

1 Like

I’ve looked back at Hippo’s ISO and I’m ready to admit that I can’t see what you see. Either your read wasn’t formed in isolation, and was founded on your dislike for some of Hippo’s previous explanations (#511)… or we just think differently.

If Hippo was trying to defend Leafia, there wouldn’t be much of a reason to call her out for being suspicious in public right before (#566). This doesn’t come across as something that w!Hippo would need to say, or something that Leafia would ask him to say.

Was this the post you were talking about? (#574).

TL;DR for your sake: we’ll have to agree to disagree, because I’m not seeing what you see. But I guess I’d rather trust your instincts than mine.

Note to self: claim evil at the start of every game. This is how you buy trust and loyalty, and survive until the end of the game without being nightkilled.

1 Like

I think the biggest sadness is i am gonna miss out on australian question time. Sorry magnus

I’ll visit your house in the morning to hear your explanations, it’s all good. :wave:

1 Like

Oh shit ok sure! I’ll make coffee. What type?

1 Like

I’ll have a neapolitan cappuccino, more cappu than cino, make sure it’s got no more than four ounces of milk (the beans won’t have the right texture, otherwise), and make sure they spell my name correctly on the cup. If you can’t handle that I’ll have a venti traditional Misto please use soy milk with two blonde shots affogato AND RISTRETTO!! I’d also love three vanilla pumps at the very bottom then add the coffee after then add—

No…

1 Like

If your sign is not virgo then you can imagine the outcome

Horoscope*

I’m not really sure what that would have to do with anything.

I know you did helluva boss joke but whatever

I knew Leafia was scum - I only echo’d that statement to try and bait Leafia into pushing someone or giving up more information to look at post flip. It was never my intention to actually lynch who she wanted. That was a lie.

1 Like

Yeah, I also enjoy her posts, I was just doing a quick skim of her ISO last night with one question on my mind (is she having fun this game?) and I didn’t necessarily get that impression.

VC

Frostwolf103 (4): Lea, Prophylaxis, Garfooled, SultanOfSlam
Lea (3): IfGodCouldDie, Frostwolf103, Hippopablompoyeetus
Hippopablompoyeetus (2): Zenon, May
Hazardwaste (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (6): Marluna, sulit, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Hazardwaste, Mr.L

Hi May

1 Like

That’s a weird phrasing. I definetly didn’t know she was wolf, until she flipped red.

2 Likes

Mr.L’s ISO has consistently shown at least a scumlean on Leafia’s slot from early on the first day.