Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I think Frost is the best exe based on Achro’s final words and their play early into the day, I’m just (trying) to take the day to get my reads together and figure out where I’m at.

I definitely would not say May is a strong townread, more of a townlean btw.

Besides that, you and Zenon are probably my strongest townreads, followed by my lighter townreads (Garfooled, Marluna, Sultan, Mr. L, May, Magnus), leaving my POE to be Lea, Frost, Hazard, Eli, Kiiruma, Hippo, and IGCD right now/

Archo’s read and this:

kinda turned me over on Marluna, but I may reevaluate it later.- Both Zenon and Achro seem to know Marluna better than me and have (had) very strong townreads on them.

Fuck it

If a hammer happens i don’t even care we are stagnating

VOTE: Frost

Night night

VOTE: Unvote

Would prefer not to hammer early today

2 Likes

Alright, just finished work. Ive been driving all day so i have to catch up from 1950, is there anything significant that has happened since then i should be aware of?

as for May,

I don’t think their inactivity is AI for them, and it’s something I tried to monopolize on to push May last game when I was mafia.

The thing that stands out to me about May is their treatment of me.

Last game I OWNED them L + ratio :sunglasses: and they recognized this post game and acknoledged they wanted to do better

And I think this mindset is something they carry into this game, and something I think May goes about in a towny way. I’m not sure that May would even remember this or keep this in mind as a wolf, faking trying to solve me.

I believe May here that they tried to be more prepared to read me and I think it is towny they are looking for similarities between my play this game and the last.

Something that made my heart hurt to push on May last game is that they kept on making really towny posts that made wolf!me sad to push them for because they were like, pretty towny posts, and I’m seeing ones with the same vibes this game EX:

Thoughts like “Achro is prolly coaching her in wolf chat lol,” the paranoia about Leafia learning to control her spew more, pinged me as towny, and I think that May’s semi-frustration with the game-state yesterday was genuine.

So, at this point in the ISO, you can imagine me scrolling through May’s iso toward EOD, thinking they’re pretty towny so far.

And then this is where I realize I might be wrong, and mistaken, and quite possible owned by May.

Summary

I think the counterwagon thought process could be towny??

But the way May goes about it makes me feel weird and scared

Especially because this is their defense? Like yeah I would have voted for the wolf EOD if it looked close! Of course!

Idk

I like the rest of their ISO but their treatment of Leafia is weird?

But I liked Leafia’s treatment of May?

So I think overall I still find May more towny than not but the confidence in my read has now decreased significantly

me owning myself for a whole post

i must now do MORE homework because apparently, that is something I have to do everyday ?

who thought of that

terrible!

Not really. We’re STILL waiting on Frost to give town/scum reads and thoughts from Achro flipping town.

3 Likes

@IfGodCouldDie

Did you ever exsplain if your Doc Claim was fake?

Saying that you’re not partnered with Leafia because you didn’t interact much with her isn’t really true. Evils play games without acknowledging each other all the time.

The claim was retracted, iirc.

Yep, it’s fine.

Anyway, Frost has already dug his own grave due to his unwillingness to write a case. He is known to be capable as a villager, but when he’s evil his cases are usually obviously pushed in bad faith, so I think he might be trying not to spew anything. He’s also not SK or else he would be trying harder, I think.
This also suggests that nobody proficient in coaching is on the scumteam as well, or else Frost would have something to say from Mafia chat.

Which should thereby mean that Lea and Frost are not W/W and that this is not theatre to make one of them look trusted afterward, either. We already knew this, because Lea was at worst SK, but this codifies the read.

Powers back! I’ll resume where i was

1 Like

Which players here are proficient at coaching? Over on game faqs, coaching never actually happens.

I like how the lack of an apostrophe makes it look like you’re saying that your powers are back.

1 Like

THEY ARE BACK MAGNUS RUN FOR THE HILLS YOUR FIRST

2 Likes

That is fine, but I am not motivated to play and players are not figuring things out for themselves by following achro dead words that doesnt make sense to the worldbuilding, its just stupid.

UNVOTE

Dont ask me stupid questions