Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I think just kill frost today cuz lol sheep dead v

I would agree, yes. What makes you think Iā€™m a wolf hellbussing Leafia though as opposed to town who found similarities between Leafiaā€™s wolf play in this game compared to others?

WRT what wolves were doing: I think itā€™s likely that the wolves could have simply been doing nothing. In the world where May/Frost are wolves, they certainly were not doing a whole lot.

Im not pushing you anytime soon tbh, im just saying this to explain i had somewhat good reasons to sus you in a wolf leafia world, and i wasnt just shading leafias accusers to save them.

Because part of zenons argument that im mafia is i sussed leafias main pushers

Soft defending a wolf early while leaving yourself many ways out of it so you can claim ignorance is textbook wolfy.

You game played today exactly how Iā€™d expect you too if Iā€™m right.

I do agree but thatā€™s usually dependent on if I role demon or minion. minion I will edge on the more chaotic side and demons is when i back up a bit cause I know if I die I lose the game for my team as well. (so partially right). in turn the more important it is for me to live the more silent and follower i am in BOTC.

1 Like

hypocrite ANYWAY Readig null iso time

Why? Leafia was savable at many many points why commit?

Also alsoā€¦Proph is town

1 Like

Where are you in the thread? When you were asked to look at posts 1-100 on day 1, were these all you looked at or are you caught up with every post at this point?

Yeah thatā€™s all I looked at

I have no clue whatā€™s happened today

Hazard fixes his nulls

seems instantly unalligned with leafia out the bat with how much of his opening messages were ā€œI dont like leafiaā€ and one of which even being a vote, idk if a scum would instantly make one of these plays within the first 12 hours but i mean i feel like its heavily unlikely

this comment is something i will probably repost just so i can look back at my reads. but i dont mind Mr.Lā€™s response to why he said this.

No I just donā€™t read anything till too late in the game and i wanted to help in some way cause i feel useless and a waste of space :+1: but i do feel like you took an innocent question of ā€œhe is your friend what are you thoughts on himā€ and twisted just a bit to much. but you did have what i think is minor suspicon on me

here. so it could just be a travel on response

confirms what he said earlier about his post in 1083

seems like a town based response tbh, and it is a pretty weird tier list for kiirumaā€¦ man i am gonna have to re read kiiruma now to clear my thoughts.

I do feel like this is a decent response! I donā€™t see why scum would leap on to a smaller wagon which was started by a dude who had no clue what the fuck he was doing rather then a slowly growing one 3 players away from popping

congrats Mr.L you have moved back to town lean

That was underwhelming.

All of today Wolf is coming off as extremally fake/scummy to me and the only hesitation I have is the people saying ā€œWell this is just what Wolf is likeā€, which is the same thing a bunch of people said about Leafia. And hey they were wrong about Leafia.

Reading Frostwolf VS Lea, Wolf is bringing up Lea every time they post something with substance, which makes me think he really is trying to get her lynched and I dont think they are aligned. I can also understand Leaā€™s explanation in the big wall post to explain her day 1, and why she didnt lead the Achro counter lynch harder

Lea TOWN
Frost SCUM

1 Like

I dont think u really think im mafia tbh

Marluna null read time

First vote on achro defending leafia. could be w/w

more w/w possible interactions

got of her the following day, maybe went past a point of no return?

ends up voting her final 24 hours.

i mean thats pretty on par with me. i think the only time i wasnt someone elseā€™s ā€œsidekickā€ was in need for speed where i had to hold the wheel for town for a small bit (nearly lost us the game XD) but i kinda then ā€œsidekickedā€ magnus when he was replaced. @magnus can confirm.

i am still not sure why marluna is in alot of peopleā€™s Town readsā€¦ is there some sort of meta or vibe i am not getting from these posts?

What if i just like voted Frost and stopped saying that lol

Why not?

Like this for example.

Its just saying im wrong, its more focused on being correct then saying why me being wrong makes me mafia.

I think you have me in poe but recognize im probably town odds are.

Anywhoot enough defensing myself, rest of day ill spend reading other peeps

@Frostwolf103

What are your top reads