Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

But you saw this post immediately?!?

i will so most of sultans opening posts are about games and metaā€™s i have no info or connection with so i am gonna leave them as such and wait for sultan to explain some of these but it may be a bit to late for that.

Sultan is trying to relax Leafia here a bit in public mind you. which could present the idea that this is A. townsfolk trying to get a better read of someone under the scum spotlight without the pressure or alternative voting. B. (unlikely) Performance assignment 1b.

:smiling_face_with_tear: but correct. i tend to avoid alot of day 1ā€™s cause it usually is only social shit which is something i really need to work on with reading.

and at this point my power went outā€¦. i am using my phone now so i canā€™t do isoā€™s but i will try to find a local network to finish sultans. Unless someone can tell my how to multi quote on phone

it gave me a notification

Oh, right. Iā€™m not used to this site. Carry on with your scumminess

1 Like

This is literally the same list I have done in multiple games be it in town or scum games and you know it.
The fact that youā€™re saying this though makes me wonder what youā€™re up to this game.
You should know better.

Not the list itself buddy. The reads

I know you do the same type of list every game. I am talking bout your reads with a flipped town in 4, a flipped scum in 8 and most of todays scum reads in your town leans

Itā€™s interesting to think about.
Yet do I defend a scumbuddy as hard as (in the world Iā€™m evil) I did D1?
I think youā€™ll find Iā€™ve not done that before in these games.
And bare in mind that Leafia is but a mafia goon, one who was doomed to flip with little room to doubt.

Thats a fair defence. Imma still read ya iso again if you dont mind tho. But i like that defence. But it only really check off why Leafia is in 8

Of course, you can feel free to go ahead. After all, you reading me might help me to think more on yourself.

As i said last game ā€œyour read on me helps me read youā€. Glad we have that both in Common XD

Your wrong but why are you wrong and why are you pushing the person i think is towniest in the game outside myself?

Is that wolfy? Would i think it was wolfy?

OK, this all makes sense. I just feel like you fit in a similar player archetype to me (enjoys rolling town, does not enjoy rolling scum, and if you asked me the best way to read me I would say to try and figure out if Iā€™m having fun or not)

Where is your head at for Today? Who do you want to execute? Who are your strong townreads (besides May)?

I would say your analys is pretty standard me tbh this is how i play out things i post my thoughts aloud basically.

That Achro comment is accurate that i was definitely starting to see the familiar Achro that i know from Gamefaq when Achro is town.

For you i was hoping you would say more and i was content with your responses and such to that.

I thought Leafia looked awkward for being so annoied at pressure when there really was none. And helped me think yeah this is probably scum

But like Mr.L and i discussed earlyer we were okay with Leafia lynch and were off doing our own gambits and traps and thatā€™s what made me feel good about Mr. L beacuse that is typical for Mr. L TO DO as town on Gamefaq

1 Like

I think Frost is the best exe based on Achroā€™s final words and their play early into the day, Iā€™m just (trying) to take the day to get my reads together and figure out where Iā€™m at.

I definitely would not say May is a strong townread, more of a townlean btw.

Besides that, you and Zenon are probably my strongest townreads, followed by my lighter townreads (Garfooled, Marluna, Sultan, Mr. L, May, Magnus), leaving my POE to be Lea, Frost, Hazard, Eli, Kiiruma, Hippo, and IGCD right now/

Archoā€™s read and this:

kinda turned me over on Marluna, but I may reevaluate it later.- Both Zenon and Achro seem to know Marluna better than me and have (had) very strong townreads on them.

Fuck it

If a hammer happens i donā€™t even care we are stagnating

VOTE: Frost

Night night

VOTE: Unvote

Would prefer not to hammer early today

2 Likes

Alright, just finished work. Ive been driving all day so i have to catch up from 1950, is there anything significant that has happened since then i should be aware of?

as for May,

I donā€™t think their inactivity is AI for them, and itā€™s something I tried to monopolize on to push May last game when I was mafia.

The thing that stands out to me about May is their treatment of me.

Last game I OWNED them L + ratio :sunglasses: and they recognized this post game and acknoledged they wanted to do better

And I think this mindset is something they carry into this game, and something I think May goes about in a towny way. Iā€™m not sure that May would even remember this or keep this in mind as a wolf, faking trying to solve me.

I believe May here that they tried to be more prepared to read me and I think it is towny they are looking for similarities between my play this game and the last.

Something that made my heart hurt to push on May last game is that they kept on making really towny posts that made wolf!me sad to push them for because they were like, pretty towny posts, and Iā€™m seeing ones with the same vibes this game EX:

Thoughts like ā€œAchro is prolly coaching her in wolf chat lol,ā€ the paranoia about Leafia learning to control her spew more, pinged me as towny, and I think that Mayā€™s semi-frustration with the game-state yesterday was genuine.

So, at this point in the ISO, you can imagine me scrolling through Mayā€™s iso toward EOD, thinking theyā€™re pretty towny so far.

And then this is where I realize I might be wrong, and mistaken, and quite possible owned by May.

Summary

I think the counterwagon thought process could be towny??

But the way May goes about it makes me feel weird and scared

Especially because this is their defense? Like yeah I would have voted for the wolf EOD if it looked close! Of course!

Idk

I like the rest of their ISO but their treatment of Leafia is weird?

But I liked Leafiaā€™s treatment of May?

So I think overall I still find May more towny than not but the confidence in my read has now decreased significantly