Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Okay, if you are PR as you claimed then what you got in store?

Oooh can i do it in riddles tho! If you give me time to right some i’ll hundred percent post em!…. Or you can be boring and just force me to reveal it i guess XD

Riddles sounds more fun

1 Like

Shame, would’ve been cool to see Hazard sweep

The town PR did great job in exposing two scum early on, that’s for sure

Honestly i feel like i can hide scum pretty well! Only person who saw issues were kiiruma the smart fucker XD

But can i not be solo scum for once. I have been it twice in 6 games now :p

Kiiruma can see into your soul

1 Like

i mean we have played with each other for a bout over a year now. i aint surprised, he knows me tell to the point i thought he was the second PR. thought marluna was the second town pr cause of some discussion’s first day but thinking bout it. would make sense for the person i knew who wasnt scum acting different according to his friends to be a pr

You fooled me Hazard

@IfGodCouldDie how did you decide to pick Hazard just curious

ooh yeah would love to know that two!

XD mate i was so happy i found that town slip then i remembered i was sk. i forgot i was sk a lot this game

well first of all frost is most likely one of em. but thats not the one i hit n1. just trying to think how i could put them into a riddle

I was suspecting you at the back of my mind solely because of that comment you made about the most likely setup
You included mafia watcher and everything

riddle hype

i mean it made sense with the PR leafia gave. why put a gf without a cop or gun smith

Interesting question

oh dont follow my list.
I did that to avoid people killing me

i can tell you anyone in scum is not the last mafia