Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Well I am still standing to make a point that I am town, SK can die and figuring out the last mafia after D4

on my list that is

or i can tell you and bullet proof tonight

His reads on me and i think it was Ben felt off. It might have been you and me though i dont remember exactly.

Its not me though, you are kinda screwed either way

I mean i did think you were scum till the second day. and my reads are generally loose which i tried to replicate in this game. but it seems new players dont know my usual style of game XD. which is fair enough

you’re not the BP tho and why a town would rather kill me instead of figuring out who i hit is absurd to me

Oh its simple, less people dying with you gone, so.

come on have some fun frost. i know you already know who the last one is but its fun to joke around.

anyway back to riddle writing hold on

2 Likes

Man how many times do I have to repeat myself, I thought you know for the fact I have read little

What makes you think Hazard is telling the truth about being SK?

1 Like

Let’s fucking goooooooo
I knew something was off about Hazard this game and you’re clearing me.
My bad for pushing you before but honestly, we fucking take those.

He claimed to be SK and I think you can fill in the rest

I knew Hazard was off I’m declaring myself Not Completely Owned

I TLed him but I kept getting bad vibes. Unfortunately this does not count at all because I never mentioned it

I actually thought Leafia was mafia 15 seconds before Achro, I just didnt say anything

2 Likes

It’s just Magnus isn’t it?
Hazard would find them a threat and Magnus knows their value so they would vest N1

1 Like

Now I think about it, could he telling the truth about the mafia powers?

Aren’t there more setups with town cop + town tracker?

I did say Hazard was null originally to me and then moved him to a scumlean.
I kept saying something was off about him, I was actively going for him except the fact sulit had been caught.

I’m not sure who the last wolf is or the SK but hey, we take those.
Plus we can learn who the wolf potentialities are.
And if we end up flipping both wolves and neither of them is a godfather, then it also clears me in full.