Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

game is over f

I feel like I tanked Frost’s motivation. Sorry if so, that wasn’t my intention.

2 Likes

cause its my first time playing 3p character, And i knew the PR’s would find me so i was trying to hit into people i thought were PR’s

Aww, a heart-to-heart talk between wolf-to-wolf.

apology accepted, but its not coming from you mostly. I am really not prepared for D1 and since then never came back at top, more like jumps and back down as soon as I did that.

Gg frost. Good effort.

So in your experience, Mr.L and Marluna

I think I can agree that you let us mafia handle Prophy when they have outed Sulit.

Can you express your process of thought how you believed Mr.L and Marluna are PR according to you?

Thanks for the chill game everyone, see you at community FM

I suppose I did try to move them and make doubt me, futile effort sure but I see them nudge slightly. So it’s a small victory at least.

when you hosting roast fm 2.0

Mr. L wasnt a pr find more or less it was a player who i thought had suspicon/artifical suspicion on me. i hit into them to try and hide up that suspicons cause i had a feeling you would go after Achro.

Marluna had no clue why people were reading her town (Thought i might of missed a slip or missed a soft claim), she didnt sound like a mason and was in the four people i had circled as “possible last PR” and i just hit wrong.

Host Notes

• The setup that randed, B2-RD, is honestly one of the most townsided ones possible. No manipulation or interference roles at all. Highly unfortunate for our evildoer compatriots.

• I hope the new players from GameFaqs had an enjoyable time. You are all welcome to continue playing here if you find another game that you might enjoy.

• My next game that I host on FoL will be an Undertale flavored Mountainous Desperado setup. 14 players, 11 Vanilla Town, 3 Mafia Goons. On Night 2 the wolves must select a living town player to give a Desperado shot to. The shot must be fired on that day. If the player shoots at a member of the Town, the player shooting the gun dies. If the player shoots at a member of the mafia, that mafia member will die. Keep an eye out for it!

7 Likes

Thanks for the game Mate!

2 Likes

Pat Pat

Hazard, do you like this format of forum mafia so far? Closed setup, high levels of vanilla roles.

Spec Chat

Oh and the Masons were Garfooled and Lea! The rest of the living players were vanilla town.

1 Like

Remember to publicise their chat, thanks.

Is it really a win when ur cop and tracker dies

:speech_balloon: :black_cat: