Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

That’s up to them
when they both give the ok to do so, i will

Wolves have opted to not release wolfchat

Yeah I see, these are valid motives for these actions.

I would also go after players who have suspicion on me on who I have intuition that they will be backed up with mech that will definitely harm or expose me.

True I did order Sulit to attack Achro which had unforeseen consequences that Sulit would get caught by Prophylaxis, I did say that prophylaxis would be in second in line after Achromatic will fall so it would be reasonable next target for me (or say that hypothetically I would have gone to Prophylaxis N1 while I was hoping you go after Achromatic)

They did carry the game for town because their actions were spot on.

What will town do when the Illuminati reveals themselves tho

I WAS NEVER GONNA DIE MUAHAHAHA

1 Like

Just be sly and tell them that they will burn all right when proclaimed to be the brightest star, apply cold water to burn wound

@BlueCrystalTear good job on replacing into a slot and turning it around quickly.

1 Like

I’ve accomplished my task

1 Like

Knock em dead

That is before Prophy have claimed that Sulit is mafia, I have expressed to Magnus (Which that was all a lie in the end when I wouldn’t attack Achro and Magnus in the end) that if I was mafia and not hit Achro, I would have hit prophy.

coughElizawasobvtowncough

But seriously great play by you BCT <3

1 Like

I am going to get destroyed

Going to be honest just be kind and keep your annoyance out of thread and you are more than strong enough to get out of quals.

You should not lack confidence at all.

I had entirely accepted the fact that you were evil on the second day, by the way.

Blantantly wolf, how?

You never make it clear to me

1 Like

Perhaps it’s your pfp. When you’re town it’s a husky, when you’re mafia it’s a wolf

psst frost
it’s bcus you weren’t your usual “i can’t believe you think i’m wolf! that’s so dumb!”

Leafia does that, yet one of which that’s how she reveals she’s mafia!!!

1 Like

Last year fills me with dread

When you arrived late to the thread on the first day, your opener didn’t give an insight into your viewpoint, so I assumed you were still reading back. Then you spent more time to respond to me about AI UPick and talking about Ace Attorney instead of urgently rereading the thread, which is why I decided to look at you a little more closely on the first day.

Your mostly passive catchups also reminded me of Helluva Boss FM, in comparison to the more aggressive, less filtered town game I was checking you against, which was CoD2. I misread you there, so I figured it was a better reference point.

You implied you were gathering evidence with your DR image, but that didn’t feel like it went anywhere. A few of your posts, like that one votecount, felt like you were just there for the sake of being there. You said you wouldn’t want to kill me, which later contrasted with your supposed mason read, at which point the read was locked.

I would say the first time I was confident you were evil, instead of being awkward town, was when you were arguing about why your wolf flip would clear three other players. I wasn’t even right about that, I included Sulit’s name there, but from my perspective it looked like you were scared about three villagers being cleared off associations. It didn’t make sense to be a test because you weren’t testing anyone else.

1 Like