Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

I’ll be cheering for ya mate!

3 Likes

Ty lovely

3 Likes

A lot of this was predicated on the read that “Frost wouldn’t be RT’ing with his thoughts here, because it’s not in his character with this drizzle of motivation”.

1 Like

From the two games i have played with ya. you have way more then fucking enough to win

1 Like

I thought I was maintaining that lol

I usually find Frost as town when he’s holey-hopping against people with little basis for it.

“Why are you responding to this message with this tone”, so then the process of tunneling begins.

1 Like

nah, when i said i was poking you with a stick, i was literally trying to get that reaction from you
but instead you were trying to influence my read on you

1 Like

Don’t look into the haystack, you won’t like what you see.

but that’s a good thing
in your case anyway

If I wasn’t pressured by the town roles that did their job and cleared others, I would have gladly added you to be concealed inside the haystack ^^

How crazy would it be, if there is Hotoku No Ken FM?

do you think i went through all of your games?
nah,
i’ve had 2 town games with you, and things didn’t add up this game

No no, you didn’t read it right.

The one with haystack meme I send is a reference to Hotoku no ken

i wont understand obscure anime references frost!!

1 Like

You are already dead, that is what this roughly translates about that.

2 Likes

at least you got to kill Magnus before the game ended

He kinda forced my hand, he’s more dangerous than the confirmed townies like Kiiruma or May who haven’t done much to receive my wrath.

Lea does attract my attention to be threat next, should I have survived the night.

2 Likes

I prefer neutral pronouns, for the record.
Anyway, killing me or not killing me wouldn’t have made a difference in the longrun. I would’ve stuck to voting you anyway.