Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

It was a complete team effort tbh. A lot of good posting which led to town being easy to find day 1. Though half the scum team tricked me so i am glad i did enough to die night one as vt.

Then town just took over with perfect pr uses and deduction. I had practically nothing to do with 80% of the win.

1 Like

Well said

Another unfortunate miscalculation

Both mafia and the serial killer holstered investigation abilities that could have been used to find the PRs out of fear of being tracked.

Mafia was already socially caught by the d1 incident, (minus sulit and L who still had a chance pre-sk and track) but Hazard had multiple outs to try to PR hunt! And instead used theā€¦ Cop n1??? And then holstered n2 instead of watching people you might want to peek or tracking your PR reads? It was very questionable!

Alas, a learning situation on what happens if you let investigatives exist and why itā€™s important not to out your role too early

1 Like

Having sulit submit the kill was also unfortunate. Tracker reds are super rare.

Reasoning. I knew a watcher and tracker was in the game so i wanted minimal presence as i could on even nights. As soon as i got spotted visiting two people or visiting someone i was fucked. So lowered the chances when i canā€¦ā€¦ and the cop was a blunder i thought it was a role cop and fucked it myself

You had submitted a kill already! If they saw you visit someone and that player died you were already outed! And you knew proph had outed truly as a town pr. So thereā€™s no getting out of visiting one person already. Might as well visit two!

Gg everyone that was fun

Cowards

Achro is the mafia Sensai id you didnt already know

Agreed

Congrats on finding an evil.

Still doesnt mean the watcher wouldnt have a higher chance to see me. But fair i was just constant double thinking and was more or less thinking bout surviving now rather then surviving later. Sorry

3 Likes

You couldā€™ve planned to vest n3 if you were worried about it.

true actually yeah

This is a mindset that Iā€™ve seen parroted a few times, but sometimes circumstances which seem meaningless on the first day could prove game altering on the fourth

1 Like

in short yeah probably should have planned better

ā€œNoOoO FroSt, yOu ARe gOiNg TO be ChECkEd toNIgHT!ā€

That never happened.

Donā€™t apologize to me, just giving feedback for the next time you rand sk :joy_cat:

With a role like that you have to take risks just to have a chance usually

Mmmhm! extremely fair! imma have this shit noted down for next time. i did enjoy myself tho XD which is a positive

1 Like