Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

It’s not what I was thinking. I just want to forget this FM game ever existed honestly. I hated every second of when I was alive, but I have learned from it.

1 Like

respectable

Amen amen.

Mason Chat

Good games y’all.

I’ll probably retreat to hibernation for another couple of months, then dip my toes into another game later this year.

2 Likes

glad I fixed this one up, ish :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When setups looks solid on paper, and then the execution makes you want to retire the FM career.

I’m already (mostly) retired, just playing a single-digit number of games each year if time permits (and playerbase + setup looks good, I vet for that more than most I think).

Think it’s the healthiest way for me to engage with the game at this point.

1 Like

Dat and Katze are the hardcorest vets that play never

game

I don’t think dat has ever played fm seems like propaganda

1 Like

He played in my first game ever on Forum of Lies, Geyde was hosting it.

We don’t talk about that game.

1 Like

This does officially bring my total scum vote % on FoL up to 40%. If I’d stuck to the Frost flashwagon/been forced to move over to Leafia and helped hammer Sulit, it would have been a perfect game…

1 Like

Still nowhere near Discord, where as town/townsiding 3P I’ve voted scum by EoD a solid 69% of the time. Well, 68.97%, but we can round that.

1 Like

I’m only allowed to be stat-obsessed outside games. I’m not allowed to do things on purpose to bring my vote % up, like always voting on redchecks regardless of whether I want a hammer. I must preserve the Sanctity of the Data

Nice

1 Like

My D2 tradition of making readlists with exactly one scum in each tier continues.

Rule of three done right, nice.

1 Like

They love me for my =rand read accuracy and various postings

I should do stats on my readlists.