Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Hazard is playing like Hazard but i think they are pretty obviously town

Okay i know some poeple like that. I will take your word on it for now. Also i do like what ive seen from you so far as well.

I have more towny reads then i do scummy but i hate day 1s lol

Mood. But no yeah i am still only new to forum mafia so i am trying to work my way up. at least i have the confidence atm to actually share thoughts XD. sorry iā€™m underwhelming mate

Eliza hasnā€™t posted since the end of her freakout thirteen hours ago, and yet her wagon has entirely dissolved. I think I understand Marlunaā€™s point?

What did Leafia have to do with the wagon on Eliza though? Leafia has directly mentioned Eliza once to call her villagery enough here.

Why do you like Frostā€™s opening post? He directly justified his absence without being prompted to, which Iā€™ve heard is a red flag, and hasnā€™t formed any opinions as of this post.

Mmm i love having town reads thatā€™s how i play the game lol Iā€™m a passive player

Fair.

@ElizaThePsycho where you at?

Magnus is this AI really though?

I would almost argue itā€™s town indicative, but thatā€™s a terrible principle to abide by.

I specifically liked this part of Wolfā€™s opening post i like he answers the Achro Exercise and then went i to some original thought.

Most of the time is sleep, travel and more travel.

Be thankful I give some thoughts in the matter

Mmm

Magnus probably town and also it might be bad but I agree this is town Eliza indicative

The way i remember wolf Eliza was she was much more worried about not dying than town Eliza ever was.

Chris is the only person any of us would truly have to worry about regardless of our or his alignment.

Can i get a breakdown of the top 3 that you think are most likely to be scum at the moment and why.

This is true, i just picked a random player to try and get something going on and it went nowhere.

Yeah its not a good look

Lefia voted Lea.
Which made Achro vote Eliza.

Which is an eh reasoning from Achro imo.

1 Like

Why not execute Lea today then?

Please stop talking like Iā€™m outed wolf already because Iā€™m not. Start considering the fact that Iā€™m a villager here. Iā€™m not so bad a wolf that Iā€™d get this suspected so early on.

This is a blatent lie because I did answer your question but you never answered mine.

No I didnā€™t and why not flip Lea first if we can all agree that sheā€™s a wolf? The only one howling this game is Achro and I need another day to prove it.

Not here he isnā€™t. Not like this and he never locks people into roles. Especially after he was burned for doing so in HTF. You need to consider all possibilities. Not just the ones that fig your tunnelvisioned view of the world.

I see him as being a bit more serious and chummy as either alignment. Itā€™s only because he started pushing me for a bs reason and then scumlocked me for that same bs reason that I started scumreading him in the first place. Believe me, if I was a wolf, I neverwouldā€™ve done that and anyone who has played with me before could tell you that. Fellow villagers are just getting blinded by Achroā€™s fake scumread on me that they just canā€™t see it while yhe wolves are being opportunistic because they know that Iā€™m a very easy misexe for them right now and the threadstate is making it very hard for me to tell which is which. Hereā€™s what I propose. We executer Lea and if we have a cop, they copcheck me tonight. I know Achro is just going to claim that I must be a Godfather from this and use that as justification to continue his relentless push on me, but tomorrow Iā€™ll show everyone that Iā€™m a villager and help catch some wolves.

Sure. I saw those same things in Leaā€™s play and while I do scumread Achro, I also know that thereā€™s an sk in this game and since Iā€™ve never seen Achro act like this, I find it a bit more likely that heā€™s the sk and that Lea is groupscum at the moment. You need to remember that Iā€™m not the only one that commented that Achro is acting weird this game. Zenin also mentioned it. Something seems off about Achro and it scares me. I know that Achro doesnā€™t bus as scum though, so I figure if we flip Lea and she flips groupscum, then itā€™s far less likely that Achro is also groupscum, so I can at least mostly clear him from that.

He wasnā€™t voting her at the time and still isnā€™t I believe. You talk like we donā€™t have an sk.

Absolutely never. Heā€™s literally never like this.

Oh waiy. I read that as you asking if Achro is ever like this. Kiiruma could go either way for me at the moment.

Another thing pointing towards you two being potential scumbuddies.

Source what again?

Hmmmm, that could be too. I can definitely see Achro doing that as a wolf.

I definitely wouldnā€™t.

Guessing this is sarcasm here.

When no one had even close to a good reason for scumreading me at that time.

Yup. I figured Achro would start claiming that he never really scumread Lea. Just as I predicted.

And yet youā€™re still supposedly townreading Lea. Youā€™re howling right now Achro. Your fur is showing.

Just wait until you get my age.

Like Iā€™ve never done so as a villager and do you really think Iā€™d repeat the same actions as scum that got me scumread in a previous game?

Letā€™s tie up those wagons if neither of us have gotten any votes since this post. Besides, starting to think I might be wrong about Lea being a wolf. VOTE: Achro

Leaā€™s wallposts about Achro remind me of how I am as a villager defending myself in a way that I canā€™t really explain.

I was self resolving that game and you acted completely differently towards my slot that game.

That isnā€™t AI for me. Nothing I have done today is.

Youā€™re being very nitpicky here. Only pointing out things that support your view when you know this is a completely different game and that youā€™ve been acting very differently than past games. Multiple people have noticed it. Not just me and your reaction towards my.vote on you was terrible. Not v!you in the slightest. Of course Iā€™m going to treat you differently when I think youā€™re just an obvious wolf vs. when Iā€™m not sure of your alignment.

So youā€™re a Leafeon too?

He had that same confidence in Morbtainado.where he was scumbuddies with me too and heā€™d be confident of being nightkilled N1 this game regardless of his alignment.

Iā€™m never calm when Iā€™m being pushed, especially for such BS reasons.

Iā€™m running low on posts and the pressure has never left me me completely even once. Iā€™ve been top wagon or near it this entire time.

Ive decided zenons random eliza defense for no reason is sus

I donā€™t think it looks too bad gor Zenon personally. What part of it do you find sus?