Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

You’re one of the reasons why I’ve been trying to embed my quotes into my passages instead of having fifty quotes per post.

1 Like

Not at all

Okay

This is a strong overreaction towards Sulit practically calling someone else “not towny enough smh”.

I know but doing what again? I genuinely can’t remember what he was referencing.

Oh. This. This helps a lot. Just read any game where I’m a villager and defending myself. I’m not going to search through multiple games just to prove what you should already know.

I already hate looking through past games to find stuff.

I’m not a wolf here.

Selfmeta = bad.

Not entirely sure. I’ve been in maybe 6-10 games with him I think?

Because the suggestion to execute her was before I started considering the possibility that she was town. I’m surprised you had to ask this. Those are my thoughts up to each post as I catch up.

Not necessarily out themselves and you tell me the answer to that final question.

I’ve only skimmed the posts from this morning but Leafia’s most recent big post feels like neutral/sk hunting which is one of my more reliable wolftells historically speaking.

FYI sulit, I played in a hydra game on MU late last year and one of the pieces of feedback that I got/one of the reasons why we lost imo was that the game was too wall heavy and spam heavy, so I’m trying to make a conscious decision to make my posts easily digestible.

1 Like

It was facetious.

VC

Leafia (5): sulit, Mr.L, Prophylaxis, Achromatic, Hippopablompoyeetus
Achromatic (3): Marluna, Lea, Leafia
Lea (1): Zenon
Zenon (1): IfGodCouldDie
IfGodCouldDie (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (7): SultanOfSlam, Garfooled, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Hazardwaste, May

1 Like

I kinda wanna play devils advocate and operate in the world where Leafia is town and just has a giant foot in her mouth, in case we are living in that hard world?

From the way I see it if Leafia is a wolf then I think it is relatively likely we win this game and if she isn’t then the game becomes harder? So for damage migitation reasons I should theorycraft a world where we execute her d1 and she flips v?

2 Likes

VOTE: IfGodCouldDie

2 Likes

It was intended as a rhetorical question, although I was expecting to hear a response nonetheless. It’s fine.

The answer should be no, but your conduct suggests you believe the answer is yes. You claimed that you only needed to live one more day (to prove Achro evil, but still.), and wanted to be copchecked as well.

I like Magnus for asking why Sultan liked FW’s opening post, since FW’s opener did not move the needle in terms of his alignment to me at all. Don’t really understand the mindset of Sultan liking his opening post unless they’re evaluating posts in a wildly different manner than me.

Answering Chris’s RVS question and then providing a thought is something that can very easily be done by both alignments.

Care to provide reasoning?

maybe later

So your vote on me is worthless then.

1 Like

Yeah. Proph is practically locktown for me now for being the first to be thinking of reconsidering on me.

That question wasn’t answerable for me because I can’t control how people view me. For what it’s worth, I don’t think the copcheck is absolutely necessary because I’m pretty sure I can clear myself if I survive today. Besides, I don’t think anyone will want to execute me by the end of the day.

Going to head out for nowto preserve my remaining posts and play Minecraft now. :sleepingleafeon:

Uhh I’m incredibly tunneled on you and think you’re likely to flip wolf :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just thinking about doing a similar thing I did on Day 3 of T&T where we all unianinously agreed you were a wolf, but for damage mitigation reasons I was operating in unlikely worlds where you were town.

Thinking about doing something similar here since the only way the game gets hard is if you flip v.

This can be true. But how does it come off as a scummy pot? Thought that is seemed more critical thinking then not.

I havent played with Wolf Before but it came accross as genuine to me.

We got plenty of time elft in day do we not?

I am analyzing.