Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Because it is lazy and makes it easier to walk back bad reads when you havent provided reasoning for it. Also if youre town making a read how are other members of town supposed to get on board with people you legitimately want to push if you havent provided the logic they can empathize with.

You mean Shelly De Killer, an gentleman with sense of honor and don’t like double-crossing?

1 Like

I am more curious why you’re picking around Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney theme while you’re reading players around here.

1 Like

Sure, roleplay is one thing that can be deducted easily. And that there’s no bigger mystery than that, no?

I will say it is kind of funny that gamefaqs/proph people have seen me like this before. It’s just excited and full of energy Achro, lol. This is what peak performance looks like tbh.

I am glad I am always a good time.

I will say I think Marluna is a little tunneled on me atm given my vote was just a wake up call and she is making a bit of a conspiracy out of it. It’s pretty natural for wagons to fall off when they aren’t about suspicion and the person posts.

I agree with Magnus here that I didn’t like Frostwolf’s opening post, although I believe that Sultan genuinely did. The inclusion of Leafia of all people on most feared scum felt like a bit of a take given circumstances.

So fun fact, I decided to use a few minutes of my time to ctrl + f for ‘scar’ ie scared or scaring in the two town games we have had together. In Hells Echos you indicated 0 times of being scared or that I was scaring you. You did once however mention that the possibility of tvt wagon scared you.

Love is War… 0 mentions of being scared while I was alive.

Sounds like to me you only talk about being scared with me when you are a wolf, my dark apprentice.

As always, if I am wrong I know I have done my due diligence in looking out for things but I don’t think I am wrong here. No one has provided a counter example of you acting this way as town so yeah feels right. I will not stop trying to convince the wolf that they are a wolf.

Let’s respond to Eliza she’s a charming young lady. @elizathepsycho

I can understand not liking it, but it’s the type of thing that strikes me as potentially AI early on from a good scum player. How players give out town reads, scum reads, etc can be an important part of reading people. Also I’m going to be honest I have a really, really high hit rate with my dumb early town reads for dumb reasons (3/3 in need for speed!) so I like to let them have legs for a bit. Of course, one post shouldn’t be the end all be all of reads on people but finding an early difference check in Silut’s approach here versus his successful scum game could be a key in reading them.

Sultan doesn’t give out as many early town reads as wolf as he does town. Wolf Sultan I don’t think looks at that post and goes ‘yeah let me tr that’ but town sultan is like ‘it’s dumb but I kind of like it.’ which is what he did. I’ve taught him a lot of tricks lately but it come off very natural to me.

You are wrong I do indeed have little problems bussing, but I don’t bus hard like this day one anymore. This has been referenced before in other games where I am town and I have repeated it if you need completed games references: I don’t hellbus day one because I consider it cruel and unfun. Fun is the point of mafia. I won’t railroad someone day 1 just to win anymore. I am okay with being a little bit polarized in this way in the name of fun.

But also it’s doubly stupid in a game with a Strongman SK because at any moment my ‘town cred’ for bussing can be taken away by a player whom I have no control over. Wolf Achro literally never busses here and instead goes all in on trying to make town execute the best player possible and distancing as much as possible before the SK stabs him to death.

Frostwolf has done nothing and is joke posting 24 hours into the day, while I appreciate the sense of humor it’s not letting me read his slot before EOD so consider me displeased with Frostwolf’s efforts at contributing this day one.

Responding to @Lea

Summary

Your recollection of Pokemon/Star Wars (Where I was SK btw not town) is poor. I barely paid you any attention, Lea. In case you forget Ben can remind you that I spent most of day one in Pokemon/Star Wars beating the unholy hell out of Sheep and Ben to the point where I literally told Sheep ‘you shouldn’t make it so obvious your defending a scumbuddy’ lmao. I did however try to kill you night one. I don’t believe I even voted you day one that game. @Mr.L please advise on if I am having a memory leak. I legitimately don’t remember putting much pressure on Lea at all, I was busy murdering other people like I am here.

Further, you have made your entire day one about me and little else. You aren’t really contributing to the game writ large but instead making cool wall posts about me and not giving robust reads of the game state. Like yeah it’s cool to have a war of words with you, I am flattered by the attention certainly, but you aren’t helping with anything today other than hoping I am correct on Leafia and hoping I am town in your own words. There are 15 other players in the game besides the two of us it would be pretty darn cool if you solved more of them.

As an aside though calling my charisma stat Conqueror’s haki pleases me. But uh, if you’re town here… you do know I didn’t go after you day 1 of Poke Star Wars right? I literally spent 90% of the day hopping on the future corpses of sheep/ben, the two scum lynches day 1 and day 2.

Also I love Scare with all of my heart but lately when he’s tried to challenge me he’s been pretty limp and misreads me more than he used to. I wouldn’t try to imitate him tbh.

I think Sultan’s paranoia of me here:

Is classic town sultan achro paranoia tbh. One of the hallmarks of Sultan’s game against me is he will find anything to squint at because he is terrified of me. He doesn’t really accomplish this nearly as well as when he is scum, although again I have taught him tricks so I can’t give him as much of a pass as I used to.

@ifgodcoulddie please respond to this post

@sultanofslam sulit’s first vote on me was post 16 and was pretty obviously a RVS/joke vote, I don’t think you should be holding that one against them lol.

Also people post a bit more casually here since its a scrolling bar, so I bet in Silut’s case you will find leafia reasoning not attached to the vote but nearby.

It’s in their next posts, sultan. Terrible vote for terrible reasons. Silut is correct in this exchange.

@silut from my reading of the exchange I am fine with both igcd and sultan fwiw. IGCD at this point is just doing as I asked and poking within a suspect pool and Sultan gets excited sometimes.

This was badly formatted but whatever I did my best.

I think I may be clearing too many people which is when LEVEL 2 READS start but we’ll see when I put together an entire list later.

Oh actually I ALMOST FORGOT

@Marluna Hi. I have by far the most content as well as the most posts in the game. Do you think 1) I should be lynched today 2) will be lynched today? If so, can you quote the posts you find most damning of me being anti-town? Your vote has been on me for awhile and while I think the wheels are turning up there in a town way, I wish youi’d expand your world view a bit or at least make your expectations known with me. It feels like your read of me currently is ‘Achro is a strong player and I don’t like it’ and that’s probably not what you are thinking, but want to understand you more since I’ve got a strong town read on you.

1 Like

Since Leafia is on the big wagon like I mentioned, looking back now it hasn’t really changed besides Hippo replaces Sulit out in their place.

Objectively from Leafia and Achromatic, this fight kinda distract me from reading others.

Also hello Achromatic, I am not sorry I was not active on first half of Day 1, its not something I can make concrete reads because visit to city like I mentioned on opening post.

Now I am here though, what is what you don’t like about this opening post of mine, if you wish to elaborate?

I’ll be slanking today, I’ll try to catch up more tonight.

:wave::cricket::cricket:

1 Like

:open_hands::green_salad::green_salad:

What made you consider Leafia as ‘most harmful scum’? It felt out of place with the reality of Leafia’s scum game as I don’t view her as a terrifying scum player. What games informed your decision to list her?

Also no worries about being busy, I wasn’t attempting to remark on that. It’s just the few posts I saw today didn’t have much content which I viewed as concerning considering you had missed so much.

Can you please give Silut, IGCD, and Garfooled an iso and tell me what you think of each of them? That should serve as a way to not get too caught up in the leafia/achro death sphere. Also, what do you think of Eliza’s catchup post?

speaking of @ElizaThePsycho when you have a moment please respond to Zenon’s request for posts she made previously.

1 Like

It’s better than preflipping me w and it’s more likely that a villager would do it from my view. Alrthough I won’t be flipping today.

I don’t like editing because by not editing my posts, my fellow villagers can see my thought process and how it evolves as I catch up. It’s something I do regardless of alignment.

I think you mean without here.

No he doesn’t when it was a vote for pressure to help me read him better.

Saying it was made in RVS doesn’t mean I’m claiming it was an RVS vote.

You need to look at more than one game to get a read on how someone plays each alignment.

Most likely mostly the wolves trying to push worlds where I’m a wolf.

This isn’t true if you’re somehow a villager.

This is it exactly. You’ve only seen the smallest fraction of my town games so you know little to nothing of how I village. There’s a reason I was mislynched 5-6 times in a row D1 as villager at one point and that’s because I’m nowhere near as easy to read as you seem to think. Aklice and Chloe are the only ones able to read me with any degree of success. Alice has only been wrong on my alignment once and Chloe has never been wrong about my alibgnment. Pretty sure both woiuld have me at least at a townlean if not outright tow read right now. You’ve also never seen how I respond under pressure as a villager. Until this game. So don’t think you can read me that easily Achro, because you can’t. If you’re actually a villager, you have two options today. Either get out of this mindless tunnel on me or a villager gets executed, and I don’t mean me here. You’ll be the D1 execution. I’m hardvetoing any execution besides Achro and me. One of us will be executed today. It’s the only way to proceed.

where is that

excuse me

There’s also one more important fact that you don’t know Achro. Every time I’ve ever been executed D1, I flipped villager because I’m the ultimate lhf at times/. I’m better as a wolf.

RVS to me means early game. Not a time whemn every vote made is just a random vote to see how people react.

1 Like

you
i

VC

Leafia (4): Mr.L, Prophylaxis, Achromatic, Hippopablompoyeetus
Achromatic (3): Marluna, Lea, Leafia
IfGodCouldDie (2): Kiiruma, sulit
Lea (1): Zenon
Zenon (1): IfGodCouldDie
sulit (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (6): Garfooled, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Hazardwaste, May

Day 1 will end at 2023-04-16T19:00:00Z

Theres no reason to powertown as scum in this setup cuz then the other scumgroup might kill you

Thus because i am clear power player here i must be lock town

Excitingness has definately been sucked out of this day now we know leafia is getting killed :expressionless:

Eliza give me an 800 word essay from chat gpt on why you are town

1 Like

So you agree that is baseless and seems more opportunistic? @Achromatic

Or you saying that its bad town thought with lacking and weak reaosning is right?

Or is this also classic chris, butter up and defend someone without really defending someone like you did with Wiz last game?. If you start pushing Sulit as your top town im voting the hell outta you.

Maybe im parinoid more beacuse i know a few of your tricks now. Though i do see a small world where youre doing a few things jus to fuck with me lol and that is not side indicative