Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

1 Like

I am saying sulit provided reasoning for their vote. Their reasoning is fine. It wasnt opportunistic at all mostly because i dont know if youve noticdd but like 6 people think leafia ia outed mafia.

Also yes sultan as we all know town achro doesnt have town reads only scum achro.

I swear you are trying to make me sigh a lot here. This is radically different from our mu game together zzz

Sultan may be scum here trying to get credit for suspecting me. Starting to feel a little nonsensical.

This is actually probably just annoyance tbh

Like ‘wow achro town reads someone PRETTY SUSPICIOUS’

Generally if sultan annoys me he is town so i guess i should stick with that but good lord sultan

Why does Sultan suspecting u = they must be scum!

Ur showing a lot of “holier than thou” attitude towards people that suspect u

2 Likes

Also I’m more used to u bulldozing scum instead of suspecting and also appeasing on the same post

Yes because suspecting the top poster who has the most content and is clearly beating the hell out of outed wolf leafia in a game with a strongman sk is unironically massively counterproductive.

But also i dont think i have been holier than thou with marluna. I want her to do some more but marluna is good people.

Sultan’s take though is just bad there though and its my duty as someone who knows him well to provide nuanced takes on how he interacts with me. Sultan is a sneaky player and he is leaning a lot into a game where we were scum together that i know doesnt match up well with my play here. There ia also years of history here going into this play.

This reminds me garfooled is actually one of my top town reads now. He has been since last night but i wanted to reiterate that.

Look if we can get two executions today let me know. But when it comes to gamefaqs posters i am more often than not going to be nuanced in my reads of them because these are all good players who know how to play around me to some extent except Mr.L

I feel like leafia has been properly steamrolled tbh

Why would SRing u give them town credit? What part of it feels like a performance?

yeah as mentioned i think we kill leafia first

i think the worst part about leafia is there is a very large chance they’re actually town, despite their behavior

1 Like

Not what i mean.

Look at the vote and look at the reason doesnt it seem like an add on vote more than anything original. Sure it looks okay if you look at it oh hey 6 people think she is caught scum… so that doesn’t mean he couldnt pile on as a teammate…

That is what it looks like to me. Your defnese just seems weird to me

TMI possibly but also why do u only have an opinion on Leafia

what

Sultan knows that being suspicious of me is his town meta. It felt like the wiz mention from our scum game together was a major reach of logic and while generally i give sultan leeway to suspect me because he does love to do that i cant ignore that it feels like a reach and he is currently voting a town read of mine.

Felt a bit much but also i then reminded myself that sultan generally annoys me as town. Are you really not used to me having nuanced tak-

I mean tbh yeah you did see me bounce olivest up and down like a basketball so fair.

If Leafia is somehow town, this is TMI
U only popped in to agree with a counterwagon to urs

i would also not be suprised if leafia is being bussed here ngl
despite the fact this is an extremely weird strat
although i think its implausible that Achro is bussing leafia, because as mentioned they’ll probably die to SK anyways
i think, of the wagon rn, Mr. L could be bussing and probably hippo too
prophy, i guess too but not really

literally that’s not what im saying

what im trying to say is this exact thing has happened like five times, with varying results
she has flipped both town and mafia when things like this have happened
yes, i think she’s mafia, but due to the above i am wayyyy too paranoid

1 Like

I’m used to Achro takes that are like
“U can be town for fun!”
And derpclearing