Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

from what i remember if there is mixed opinions on someone’s alignment, they ask for popular consensus so that they can align with it later on and go “yea actually, i agree with that”
post 111 welp

Ive been trying to critically think my way though Leafia.

Part of me sees a frustrated town.

Part of me sees a scum any one but me mentality.

Ive been wanting to give Leafia the benifit if the doubt but i may neem to reevaluate.

Leafia is comparably more agreeable when she is evil than when she is good, at least when town leaders are involved, because she likes to let townies take charge and kill them at night. This can be seen in games where she is permitted to play without suspicion, where she tries to buddy up with active solvers.
This post is correct, but it is also invalid in this case because Leafia has been pressured since the beginning and she is aware enough of her own meta to say this.

1 Like

May’s low activity sure is a shame to be sure.

1 Like

@May Where you at! i want some story time

1 Like

May mentioning the masonry joke twice in two posts is… odd, but May’s opener is about what I would expect from a villager who’s entrust town’s solvers at first?
Either that or they have forgotten about this game entirely. I think a serial killer would be more active than this. May not being pushed on when Eliza and Frost were is also noteworthy.

I’m probably doing something wrong if my D1 behaviour is reminiscent of that game.

1 Like

I do not believe IGCD tried to get a read on Eliza before unvoting; their questioning of her inability to revise on the thread could easily come from a wolf chastising a villager, or it could be theatre, and these possibilities means it is NAI; that ultimately means IGCD more or less moved on from Eliza without fulfilling the purpose they sought to fulfil, it’s fake, it’s suspicious.
I know some people already don’t like IGCD and I’m not trying to jump on that bandwagon, but I haven’t seen anyone talk about this specific interaction.

2 Likes

I have no idea who may or Kiiruma are have either of them posted more thanclike 5 times?

1 Like

That explains your lack of mention about either slot. Neither has reached the postcount minimum.

VC

Leafia (5): Mr.L, Prophylaxis, Achromatic, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zenon
Achromatic (2): Marluna, Lea
IfGodCouldDie (2): Kiiruma, sulit
Zenon (1): IfGodCouldDie
sulit (1): SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (7): Garfooled, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Hazardwaste, May, Leafia

I’ll be around at real degen hours tonight

Spent a lot of time today grass touching

2 Likes

Ew, self aware.

1 Like
Player list
SK? Mafia?
Achromatic :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign:
Garfooled :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign:
Marluna :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign:
Sulit :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Frostwolf :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Eliza :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Proph :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Hippo :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Kiiruma :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Hazard :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign:
Zenon :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign:
Lea :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign:
Leafia :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
IGCD :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Sultan :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
May :heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:
Mr.L :heavy_plus_sign: :heavy_plus_sign:

This isn’t a great readlist, but I think it shows where my mind is currently going. It’s coloured and easy on the eyes.

:point_right: :point_right:

UNVOTE

From the point Achro isn’t focusing solely on Leafia, their posts are more bearable.

I don’t believe Leafia’s claim.
They are multiple scenarios, where mafia doesn’t fear being shot by the SK. (Especially, if they want the NK to waste their strongman bullet.)

Keep getting distracted by champs practice. Sorry for my multitabling swag

Going to read back

Wheeee I read back. I’m not in my right mind as it’s 2 AN so there shall be zero composure contained within this post

Initially was scumreading Eliza cause she was doing her thing where she bats down others’ reads without contributing any of her own that’s a scumtell of hers I think but her posts as of late are trending up for me so townread for now Achro’s probably coaching her or some shit whatever problem for later

So much of this game is defined by the N1 kills I know it you know it we all know it and it’s so hard to invest myself in this execution when the game is progressing fine in terms of read building and there is so so much information right on the horizon. I struggle to motivate myself when I’m not dissatisfied with the game state as soon as there’s some good tunnels up I disappear

I gotta make realreads. Sulit still towny I’m feeling pretty strong changes from last game? It’s possible she’s the type of player who can Toss playstyle up in the air every day and night but for now they can the town read. So many strangers in one game is hard given my reads tend to scale with knowing people’s past games. Uhhh Leafia is plenty near her scum Mets but I also fear the you know Leafia thing. I want to looking more care ful at some other thing

1 Like

Actually I am dissatisfied with this game state Leafia wagon is too runaway. Hold on BRB grabbing a scumcase

1 Like