Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Pretty much. Which is why I’m only tinfoiling it. There’s also the possibility that one is mafia and one SK too, but I want to believe that Marluna is town here.

But my claim was very clearly a joke based on the post i was replying to when i made it. Im not sure why anyone would seriously consider it to be a real claim at that moment.

I think literally everyone has that problem at times.

I use she/her btw.

2 Likes

Good to know, but in the moment i may default to gender neutral pronouns when forget because i would rather use a gender neutral pronoun than accidentally misgender someone.

2 Likes

ihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuchihatethepostlimitsomuch

if u find zero equity besides that, why marluna? why not literally anyone else that just disappeared?

wait remind me, were u the one that proposed someone else being SK too along with Achro being mafosi?

well i did, thats all im saying

mood

could you explain this thought process more? and how my PR speculation is different to yours IGCD and gar’s?

Marluna is the one I remember the best.

I think so.

Sure. It isn’t much different than theirs but they have other things going for them. IGCD isn’t blindly sheeping Achro and is willing to consider worlds where I’m a villager when it would be very easy to just sheep Achro and misexe me if IGCD was a wolf and Garfooled feels like he’s actively trying to solve my slot which feels villagery to me.

I don’t even remember that much from you.

This and she’s the one we’re talking about right now.

Ok follow up, why would i Pr solve publicly if i was scum.

Hmmm…you honestly have a point there. UNVOTE for now.

1 Like

This is post 134 for me so I’m heading to bed so I won’t hit the cap too quickly. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Have a good one mate!

1 Like

playing devil’s advocate, to spark a conversation about PRs where slips might happen
i do doubt it though

Yeah thats a fair shout. but i dont think i would be very capable for that play XD.

i dont know why marluna would stick more in ur mind when they havent posted in ages but the second explanation adds up

2 Likes

one day u will blindside us with something like that and all we will remember is this quote

1 Like

gar havent really talked much about you this game. can i ask what’s your looking’s atm.

haaaaah
im a bit overwhelmed because i read everything but it just went into one ear and out the other
im just realtiming everything, i dont have solid reads atm
but i think ur town and i think Magnus might be town, less so than u
Leafia ive felt a bit iffy about but ill admit theyre treating my slot better than they did last game, this could be because they know how to treat my slot now to be more agreeable to them
sulit frees different from their scum game, sort of, but i havent seen their town game
achro is… different, but i can chalk it up to playing with offsite people, im their top TR since they claim to be able to read into my soul, that makes sense
Kiiruma is on brand, i TL them, i’ll be awaiting their "gotcha"s later on in the game
May might be frozen 2 on bluray
Zenon feels particularly zealous this game, which i was told is something that happens when they roll scum? haven’t seen anything off about them besides possible TMI on Eliza’s slot.
Eliza, and their dst comparisions, her view on leafia, saying she is wes, well wes is the hardest starting character, with very little upsides. so maybe they’re implying that leafia is easy to misexecute? that does line up but they also SR Leafia in their second appearance in the game, they’re flipflopping and their worldview is small, it’s true they’ve only read 100 posts so maybe they need more time

everyone else, i havent really got a clue
but igcd seems to be leafia’s lawyer
sultan is pushing achro for some reason i dont remember
frostwolf, im awaiting something from them and they have a tendency to be unreadable on D1
i dont knonw how to feel about the rest

1 Like

Not gonna lie forgot she was in the game.

whats sulits scum game? never played with them before

Happy i aint the only one who see’s this.