Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Leafia’s moderate town atm.
I’ve been looking for any of Leafia’s posts from recent wolfgames and comparing them to here and Leaf just doesn’t seem to be doing similar things.

I’ve not yet seen a full on town tell which is why Leafia isn’t higher.

But I think Leafia is in their town meta, they’ve also been really easily pushed which makes me think that wolves are trying to get someone out who is honestly… easy-ish to get out when innocent. The voting this game makes me think Leafia is more likely unpaired with a fair few people and if evil is probably moreso the SK, which, ngl, I want alive for a bit so they can kill mafia for us. (As knowing town’s record, we need all the help we can get. And mafia can kill the SK anyway, so it provides a further attention sink)

I think Leafia’s wagon stinks, it needs healthy counterwagon.

2 Likes

@Prophylaxis explain.

I missed you townleaned IGCD; I’m just not a fan of how he’s stuck on his vanity Magnus wagon.

It’s been far too smooth sailing for wolves by my observation.

What town games are you using to reference here? I would like them named given that multiple people have cited multiple scum games that are a carbon copy of this game for her as scum.

Also when I am town vs wolves I am actually undefeated on FOL.

Then start one. Bad take to not seize the day.

1 Like

What would you expect towny IGCD to do here? I think it is +ev for his town game that he decided to poke a power poster. What legitimate harm does it do to town given Leafia is mostly outed scum from your POV. This read doesn’t add up.

1 Like

You said this in Need For Speed as well.

Summary
1 Like

@IfGodCouldDie

Hello. I understand your vote on Magnus but I think you aren’t parsing his intent very well, as his posts actually have a shit ton of reads to them just said in a casual way. I would ask that you hold his feet to the fire day 2 if you feel it is needed but don’t tunnel, as voting magnus day 2 is imo silly. Let him cook, he has my respect and I think he townsided today. TY

I don’t know what towny IGCD thing he’d do here because I’ve never played with him.

I think Magnus is strong town and would be hesitant to ever get him in range of an execution.

1 Like

Also I only am at my computer for like 20 more minutes then I’ve got to hop off, I will be here but not the power of typing on my side.

I mean you know i am down to YOLO at any given state of a game.

Yes, but you think Leafia is all but outed. So what does a vanity wagon hurt?

Why do you have a problem with someone voting someone as a glorified FOS given game state?

Times like these is why I don’t cast my vote wildly.

Look, you don’t have to call me out like that. I literally just activated on D3 that game and went full on “It’s go time” mode.

1 Like

But your PoE existed way before my look into Magnus, can you explain how you had the foresight to know I would make this push?

1 Like

@Kiiruma Not to be mean but if wolves are having an easy time you are partially to blame by not putting in more effort today. I hope if you are town you can find a little more time to play the game with everyone.

1 Like

TRUE

This list looks so random to me that I cant even figure out which side is supposed to be townreads and which sides scum reads

2 Likes